A. Lifetime supply of clothing including hats,shoes,belts,pants and shirts. B. Lifetime supply of books including magazines and newspapers. C. A person in good physical condition and above average intelligence.this person will be the opposite sex of you.this person can speak many languages.this person will be fairly strong.this person however does not have the best looking face, maybe a 3 on a scale of 1-10. The genie awaits your decision??? Choose wisely!
Truble4all Truble4all 41-45, M 16 Answers Feb 27 in Embarrassing & Funny

i'd ignore the genie. if it worked, genie would come back with better options. If it didn't, I'd have something to laugh about hehehe

Best Answer

Idk ? I think that laughter would eventually turn to regret,especially when the genie never returns.

Best Answer

in order to regret it requires that i'd be convinced that genie actually makes wishes come true..

Best Answer

Since you say nothing about whether this person is decent or is a serial killer, then I'll go with the books, thank you. And I would hope that the books would be decent too, and not simply a collection of romance novels. Those, I would use for firewood.

Best Answer

I think you made a wise choice for yourself. The books are random topics and virtually never ending supply however you will now be alone for a long time.you can use the newspapers in lots of ways too!

Best Answer

I'd rather be alone than with the wrong person...especially in a situation like that. Books and I get along just fine.

Best Answer

Ha!
You can't eat books, but you could, (but hopefully not), if need be eat your companion.

Best Answer

Or the companion could eat you?

Best Answer

In an ideal situation we could eat each other and other fun things! ;P

Best Answer

Very true! Lol :->

Best Answer

who needs clothes,I choose C

Best Answer

Good choice!

Best Answer

I'll take the books. with the books I can learn the skills to clothe and feed myself. People have generally proven themselves worthless in my experience, everybody (and I do mean EVERYBODY) will fvck you over if the benefit to themselves is great enough.

Best Answer

One cannot morally choose to maroon an innocent person even if one is lonely. I'd have to opt for books on survival, navigation and shipbuilding

Best Answer

I see what you are saying and although it makes sense, remember the genie is offering you a gift..to me a gift isn't a tortured soul, it would be happy to see you as long as you treated her well I'm sure..now if you started abusing her well then you might want to stick with books because remember she is not dumb.

Best Answer

This is stupid. I need an unlimited supply of food and water not hats and newspaper. Also, genie's typically give wishes not gifts. Also, I need to know what the island is like in order to make my decision. Is there any type of fresh water? Trees? Natives? Are there wild, potentially dangerous animals?

Best Answer

Ok since I said you are on a deserted island that means no other humans! As for plants and animals yes of course there probably will be some. As for water I think there is probably some source of fresh water there, you might have to dig to find it occasionally. Hopefully this helps you out?

Best Answer

Of course there will be plants? How is that obvious? whatever. I don't choose the person cause there may not be enough food for the both of us. The books could teach me about survival and the native plants and animals so I think I pick those. Wait can I pick what genre they are cause what if I get like the twilight series and other similar books?

Best Answer

The books and newspapers and magazines are never ending and random! Good luck!

Best Answer

I forgot to say that the persons age will be very similar to your current age whatever that may be! Sorry :(

Best Answer

C absolutely, logical thinking. Don't need the other option. I could make a tribe or clan with that said person.

Best Answer

Umm maybe not ? Did you see what I said about age? I don't think a 70+ year old woman can help give birth to a clan or tribe ? Idk? Unless your true age is younger ?

Best Answer

Don't need kids to make a clan, you said that person know all languages, aye? I could make a kingdom of monkeys, birds, even penguins, or crabs!

Best Answer

Aww yes very nice, I like that as an animal lover myself I have even been known to talk with the animals occasionally! I picture your setting as a little like Swiss family Robinson only without the kids is that about what you had in mind?

Best Answer

more extreme than that.. And you know what, after 2-4 year livin on that island. I probably gonna be ready to conquer the world with my army of animals. Hell, I'd sign a fact with North Korea to make the thing better!

Best Answer

Ok calm down a little I don't think that your army of animals and one 70+ year old woman will be taking down an established government..the animals could be fun for you both tho! I imagine using the animals to plow the soil and provide food for years to come!

Best Answer

See >>> North Korea? With their nuclear I coukd bring Godzilla to life! While the animals working in logistic and supply.

Best Answer

Ok u are very ambitious I'll give you that! Good luck and enjoy..:-)

Best Answer

Assuming I wouldn't die from a lack of survival skills, I would have to go with the books. I'd probably be driven mad from no human contact, but I couldn't choose the person unless they were completely harmless.

Best Answer

I respect your choice as a wise one but I must tell you this also in real life there is no such thing as a completely harmless human being! All of us have the capability to harm others.just like you will find out later in life there is no such thing as a sure thing! Good luck..

Best Answer

If a genie transmuted a human for me then there could be a chance that he would transcend human sin. If you meant an already existing human then I might be willing to go along with it (unless they had a taste for human blood)

Best Answer

K, yes stick with the books you will probably be fine.

Best Answer

Do I get to choose the age of the person I get?

Wouldn't that be like slavery to have my very own person?

Best Answer

Oh I forgot thx for the reminder the person will be aged very close to whatever your own age is!

Best Answer

That would be really bad!
I want one aged 20- 40 preferably ...

Best Answer

You can't have that sorry!

Best Answer

Who said anything about a slave? You won't Own that other person. The genie is giving you a choice of 3 gifts! A gift is not a slave!

Best Answer

U need new material, this went out with the Dinosaurs

Best Answer

It's fun. If you don't want to be involved that's your choice! Good day!

Best Answer

Can this person build a raft and save us?

Best Answer

I'm sorry I can't tell you anything further..you must choose one ?

Best Answer

Dammit..I guess I'll go with the person. If things go bad, I could always eat her.

Best Answer

Lmao...what if she decides to eat you first ? Maybe while your sleeping she gets hungry enough to eat you or you royally **** her off and she just happens to be in a mood that day and decides to cut you in your sleep? Women have been known to do stuff like this I'm just saying you might want to be very nice to her!

Best Answer

The person.... what have looks got to do with it? mx:))

Best Answer

Ask the younger generations that question.to me personally it doesn't matter.you still need to make a choice?

Best Answer

I already chose the person: my choice is there in my initial reply. mx;s

Best Answer

I didn't know that was your final answer? I think you chose wisely!

Best Answer

Yep... final answer, no need to ask the audience nor do 50/50 lols, mx:))

Best Answer