It's Kyra Sedgwick the actress. She's had a hard day on the set and we talk and get aquainted she says; "I know this presumptious but would you PLEASE rub my feet? That bastard of a director put me through 182 takes of one scene and my dogs are barking and begging." She discreetly slips off her shoes under the table and puts them in my surprised lap where I, somewhat taken aback, start rubbing and she starts moaning like Meg Ryan in Sleepless In Seattle but not as loud and she keeps her feet there all during dinner and I just smile politely.

Best Answer

Smooth

Best Answer

Tarra White Or Gianna Michaels and I eye her suspiciously for a second, sit back and slowly chew my food, still eyeing her suspiciously and then kick the chair out and offer her some wine.

Best Answer

it would probably be a sereil killer but I wouldn't mind. Of course I'd accept

Best Answer

My friend. She is there because I invited her to lunch. She is such a joker. So, as she has decided to play games, I do too. I tell her no, you may not join me. I am waiting for someone.

Best Answer

If the person seems simply genuinely friendly, I'd probably accept. It would make the time more interesting.

Best Answer

This has actually happened to me. The restaurant was busy, and the seat opposite me was the only one free. I was working on my book at the time, and I was ready for a break, so I let him sit down. We were in a very public place, so I wasn't too worried. We had a nice conversation, and he ended up buying my lunch as a thank you for the seat and good company. When we were done, we went our separate ways. No harm done.

Best Answer

Nice :)

Best Answer

if girl I will accept if man I will declin

Best Answer

I would say, "I'm sorry, i'm waiting for someone and apparently he's gonna sit there." BUT if he or she is alone with a book, the restaurant is packed and he or she just wanna sit down, then why not?! I always have room for new friends.

Best Answer

If it's a blonde haired, blue eyed beautiful female, not only would I accept. I'd buy her a drink, then dinner.

Best Answer

I don't care who it is, they may offer to buy my meal so sure, why not.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Depends on the person for a start<br />
I would decline unless the person made me an offer I could not resist

Best Answer

Lmfao

Best Answer

It's John Barrowman, and I say "SURE!!!!"

Best Answer

If he looks nice i accept.
Cannot go through life saying --No --to everythings things.
Besides in my life now?
I really am not interested in long term

Best Answer