Zoranna Zoranna 56-60, F 17 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

prayer makes all thing possible

Best Answer

If that works for you, do it. :)

Best Answer

Rediscover the roots of your relationship and recreate some of the good times you had together in the early year's

Best Answer

That could work. :)

Best Answer

Cool :) Good luck! I hope you can reinvigorate your marriage.

Best Answer

Talk, talk, talk..... Communication is the best thing. One partner may be bored but the other one doesn't realize it. If the bored one really wants the relationship to work, they have to tell their partner what's wrong and try to work it out. Most people are not telepathic and if there is too much silence all kinds of things are thought that may be wrong. If that goes on too long the relationship will end one way or another.

Best Answer

So very well said! :)

Best Answer

Communication would be good, but it's cricket season now... So it will have to wait.. I have a fantasy life, it's not a solution but it my option so for now...

Best Answer

Oh Viv - We've just about lost this cricket Test. :( Maybe you can talk tomorrow? I hope so. :)

Best Answer

Maybe, but if you loose the cricket, that's not going to put him in a good mood!! All will be good.. Thank you..

Best Answer

We've already lost. Just playing out now. Well I think he should be more adult about things don't you? Wishing you well. :)

Best Answer

If you are bored, you're boring. Change yourself.

Best Answer

Good response! :)

Best Answer

I tried an affair and that seem to be a bad idea

Best Answer

Probably was. :(

Best Answer

stop being so selfish

Best Answer

That takes two?

Best Answer

questions likethese are so obvious..thinkin someone wants to know perhaps someones specific answer? C'mon.:-)

Best Answer

You are so wrong if you are implying me. I've been divorced for over 20 years now. This was all hypothetical.

Best Answer

Divorce....

Best Answer

That's your only solution?

Best Answer

Couples who play together stay together, I have a very good marriage and when he gets home... he's my victim.

Best Answer

I like that!! :)

Best Answer

Marriage counseling.

Best Answer

Always. :)

Best Answer