juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 36 Answers Dec 25, 2011

Horny Little Mother ******

Best Answer

most definitely

Best Answer

A snack for Cougars

Best Answer

In my country we call them grannyfukkers

Best Answer

slings you a Rakea

Best Answer

i like older women

Best Answer

Smart!! ; )

Best Answer

You might like this one , My wife is younger than me and she did the proposing , Her CB Handle is Grave Robber , I understand it works both ways .

Best Answer

NORMAL

Best Answer

Pragmatic

Best Answer

Cougar food

Best Answer

curious

Best Answer

Pardon, me, sir, but I've never been called a "dirty old man".

Best Answer

Cougar Hunters? Or should I say Boy Toys?

Best Answer

cougar chasers

Best Answer

Opportunists.

Best Answer

Some of the responses here really do show there is a double standard for men and women. I date emotionally mature men and the age becomes just a number! Especially if your both past the let's make babies thing.

Best Answer

US younger men are still called dirty old men at 50+ because all the older women don't exist

Best Answer

The Reasons of Older Men Younger Women Dating .
Older men date younger women for many reasons. It does not depends on age most of the time as much as depend on Passion, love and attitude, while they live together.

According to new findings by researchers at Stanford and the University of California-Santa Barbara, “It turns out those older men chasing younger women contribute to human longevity and the survival of the species.”

The researchers claimed that if the couples made of older man-younger woman had more children, this would point to a genetic innate assortment that turn women more attracted to older men and vice-versa.

When an older man searches for a younger woman it's usually because he is looking for that younger woman to make him feel better about himself. Many older men don't want to look at the women of their age as those women remind them that they are growing older with age.

They would rather look at younger women and make them feel young again. There is no doubt that the younger woman always makes her partner feel younger.

Older men pursue younger women because they have a distorted view of women and relationships. Many of these men have tended to believe that all women in that age demographic are the same. Older men prefer young women in part because they tend to be healthier than older women. They are looking for sex and possibly a life partner who is much younger than them.

Younger women are healthier and more prolific and fertile than old women; they have an easier time conceiving a child and do so at earlier ages because they have larger amounts of essential reproductive hormones.

Another reason of older men fall for younger women is because they are definitely more enviable and desirable in her chief but mentally are not on the same page as the older man in life's priorities.

Older men find younger women full of liveliness and sparkle, with a sense of venture that an older woman, who tends to be more set in her ways, lacks. They are more eager to become accustomed and are suppler, which many older men fall for.

The Best Dating Site For Younger Women Looking For Older Men - www.AgeMeet.com.com

Best Answer

Discerning?

My wife loves younger men so it's win win!

Best Answer

Cradle robbers?

Best Answer

The bomb. com!

Best Answer