I would take really good pain pills, medicine being what it is. I would also take coins in my pocket, for a lark (yep watch this witch burn, huh). But before I go, I would read up on all the local events of that time in the old west...or maybe New York City.... ********************** After 8 responses, I would like to add....i think it is so cool, that no one has inquired if they would be able to return...so cool.
cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 13 Answers Jul 15, 2012

medicine<br />
large supply of shampoo, conditioner, soap and lipstick

Best Answer

we women sure do like our shampoo. I wonder if they only used lye soap, even the Indians had great herbs to get their hair silky and clean.
Lipstick drives me crazzzzzzzzy. I cant ever to get it to last longer than an instant &amp; when I did find one that would ....... it was filled with Lead...

Best Answer

ordinary women had very little in the way of luxuries...the men were catered to with the pamperings of a gentlemans barbershop.

Best Answer

Toilet paper. But that is technology designed.

Best Answer

Nah, just evolved from using leaves....acceptable.

Best Answer

Just point out which ones are the poison ivy ones :O

Best Answer

sorry I have seen pictures and I still don't recognize it and I go into the woods Often....but I am certain you will Know if you use the wrong leaves.

Best Answer

I would have to take my motorbike and my dog

Best Answer

Gas may be a problem, but if it ran dry we could always hook a few horses to it.........

Best Answer

A very large sum of gold. In the bank it would go. From there who knows. I'd live a comfortable life, and take the opportunity to travel the world.

Best Answer

ah that is wise, gold acceptable anywhere any time period.

Best Answer

I'd go anywhere as long as they had tampons.

Best Answer

1880 no women's rights back then. I guess my wife flogger.

Best Answer

A few really well-made knives and a sword, food foraging manual, manuals on growing, processing, and storing food, herbal medicine book, a good water purification system, wool blankets, sewing needles, a shovel, paracord, fish hooks, backpack, sleeping bag, tent, sack of gold and silver coins. Can I bring my horse?

Best Answer

Ohhh the water purification is Perfect!! No, your horse can't go...they already have them there, &amp; needles, wool blankets, knives, swords, tents, fish hooks.

Best Answer

Sure they have them, but do I own them? If not, more gold and silver. And I'm not going without my Leatherman tool, various hidden weapons for self defense, and the paracord.

Best Answer

I'd take three things. Some coins in my pocket for survival, a smart friend, (because I'm not) and together we would find out what to do next, and a dog, who makes you more happier than a dog?

Best Answer

Yeah my apologies to the one who wanted to bring their horse....I could not leave my dog behind either....good idea...but do you tell your friend...or just surprize them?

Best Answer

Tell my friend what? About the dog?

Best Answer

no silly the ''smart friend '' you were going to bring.

Best Answer

oops, the fact what year you were taking him/her to.

Best Answer

I'd bring my friends! :) xx ..it'd be great if we all lived in the same place.. And I Love horses so I think 1880 would be quite agreeable to me.

Best Answer

Hahaha, I can just see your friends who attached to their modern technology (iPhones,etc) and you tell them you are taking them to some time where even phones are still a mystery....you better bring some ointment cream for all your aches and pains when they beat the crud out of you!!! It is a good year.

Best Answer

You wouldn't beat me! xx

Best Answer

Nope you got that right!!

Best Answer

A notebook and pen so I can journal my experience from that time, and maybe a good book to read on my down time.

Best Answer

You could more than likely find those items there, in really nice leather worked volumes.

Best Answer

Yes, very true! :-)

Best Answer