You cannot kill yourself, or everyone dies. you are given a knife and a gun, which do you choose and who do you kill to save everyone?
pluck4evaatlivedotcom pluck4evaatlivedotcom 70+, M 20 Answers Oct 10, 2010

We will all wait until the ***** comes into the room. Then we will jump his *** and shove the knife up his arse and the gun in his mouth. Then give him the option of dying slow and painful,or fast and messy.

Best Answer

First, your premise is specious. Why not let things take their natural course and all die together?<br />
But accepting your premise, as the others have much invested in life already, the baby would be the natural choice. It is innocent, and has the least to lose, since it is not fully identified with life. <br />
The gun seems the most humane way.

Best Answer

If it was a real situation maybe my answer would be different. For now, none. I won't waste my time thinking on who to kill.

Best Answer

great answer!

Best Answer

Not the kids. So I guess I would flip a coin or something, find some sort of way to make it a random choice between the two of them. Then to whoever lost I would ask which method they prefer.

Best Answer

I would say a prayer, take the gun and the knife and try until my last breath to stop whoever was setting up the scenario and save everyone.

Best Answer

Time to man up and be the sacrificial lamb...but then again, who is to say maybe the person who created the scenario in the first place would be lying about releasing the rest. Catch 22 for sure!

Best Answer

shoot yourself

Best Answer

I do not have to go through anymore so I decide to shoot myself.

Best Answer

Mother-Gun

Best Answer

what if their already dead?

Best Answer

The one with the worst breath

Best Answer

5 strangers? , then I've never met these people before?

Best Answer

No need to kill anyone , everyone is going to die sooner or later anyway. :)

Best Answer