and you are sure that you have never come across somebody like that in your life.You are tempted,but wil you give way to it or hide it up?
kriya31 kriya31 31-35, F 21 Answers Mar 19, 2012

I love my wife. There is nobody else in the world I would want to be with other than her. I have had many opportunities. She is everything I would want in a life partner and more. I'm not interested in anybody else.

Best Answer

u r so sweet

Best Answer

Thank Kriya. I have been extremely blessed. I wouldn't want to mess up a very good thing.

Best Answer

ohkay this is not out of the blue...you gotta figure out what you wanna do.. it takes two remember that.

Best Answer

you do well at analysing..

Best Answer

thanks.. only if i could make money doin it... really!

Best Answer

I would do nothing! I wouldn't even notice another guy falling for me. He could throw himself naked at my feet with a rose between his teeth, and I'd step right over him and go home to my husband!

Best Answer

so cute! i imagined the picture..

Best Answer

: D

Best Answer

hey - i might look good but don't think i really care.....

Best Answer

ha ha ha

Best Answer

nothing you stay loyal to your husband.. screw the great looking person they dont pay for my bills and put a roof over my head ;)

Best Answer

splendid point!

Best Answer

nahhh Iam to comfortable with my hubby

Best Answer

No way

Best Answer

well! i would say i was married and if she is still wanting to get together i think we can come to an agreement between us three!

Best Answer

You have quite a few responses, now what are your thoughts ?

Best Answer

am glad that so many have chosen to stay loyal than give way to temptation which means that there is still loads of place for morality in this fast world.

Best Answer

Realistically, if I was married and that happened. I would say to the person that we have to stay away from each other. It could be just a feeling of strong friendship if we got along well. But I would never, ever, ever take a risk of betraying my husband and our marriage like that.

Best Answer

Tell them you appreciate the fact that they like you but respectfully tell them you are married.

Best Answer

Depends on what you're willing to sacrifice.

Best Answer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :::: screams ::::::<br />
YRSEDYFTGUJOP[":?POYILT8DFYGOJ;PK[L<br />
shhhhh.. be quiet. n listen with meh..<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2d3kp0NOFQ<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyIDWpF6U8M

Best Answer

After I got done wondering why; nothing. lol

Best Answer