NeoxExor NeoxExor 22-25, M 10 Answers Jan 12 in Community

I would go to the roof, and survive.<br />
Why "escape" the mall is a wonderful place to be when in a zombie attack? You got your food in the food court, technology (walkie-talkie), your weapon in sport stores (gold club make for good shot in the head) and Camping supplies for winter.<br />
Shopping centre are for universal needs :)

Best Answer

How many people do you think live in your city? How many do you think will go to the mall?

Best Answer

How many do you think would just kill you or torch the place for fun?

Best Answer

one to many my friend

Best Answer

[have zombies figured out the hvac system, yet?]

Best Answer

Find a safe spot to think things over. Might want to salvage supplies before escapin'.

Best Answer

I'd try to find a way out, you know logic will tell you not to be in a commonly crowded place.

Best Answer

Why would I escape. Well it depends on the types of zombies. If I can blend among them if I wear their blood then I'll slowly pick them off one by one. I assume there will be a decent food supply in the mall and if I can lock it down it will be well fortified. <br />
Otherwise I'd try the vents.

Best Answer

i would act as an zombie and get the **** out of there... :P

Best Answer

Jump out a ************* window and run.

Best Answer

I would look for hidden passageways and tunnels.

Best Answer

Gather a backpack, sleeping bag, and supplies. throw mattresses out the windows until I'm sure it's a soft landing. then jump and run like hell. I won't be the only one who thought of hitting up the mall.

Best Answer