and you have one candy bar do you share it with them
dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 16 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

Bleh! Its my boss my boss, shes hideous!! Is there anyone else available to keep her alive besides me? : /<br />
If its up to me then yes I will share the candy bar but only after she sits there under the coconut tree and really, really listens to me talk. Maybe there will he a test when Im done. We need some new policies or she gets nothing.

Best Answer

Yes...Butttttttttttt...Before I hand over the half, he will have to apologize or I'm scoffing down this bad boy alone!!!...Then again...Perhaps... :)

Best Answer

I would bury the hatchet.

Best Answer

The relationship would more than likely get better over time, considering he or she is the only social contact I have left.

Best Answer

Make them my slave, or slowly torture them in ways that would bring a tear of pride to even the most hardened serial killer's eyes.

Best Answer

And there will be NO witnesses?

Best Answer

none that i can see

Best Answer

No sharing of the candy bar... also, I have anger issues..

Best Answer

Doesn't look like your and my relationship is gonna get a whole lot better anytime soon.

Best Answer

No, I'm not. <br />
He is buried under this pile of rocks.

Best Answer