Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Silentkillx Silentkillx 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

If it is a pit bull, I will make it to work.

Best Answer

:O How mean

Best Answer

I get tired of women and children getting killed by these dogs. Perhaps the dogs were not bread correctly. The end result is still dead women and children.

Best Answer

I'd save the dog, and I could probably make it to work anyway if I ran. It's also probable I wouldn't do the same for a human.

Best Answer

O_o

Best Answer

What ? I don't like people.

Best Answer

I would call on the street for help, and/or ask to use someone's cell phone to call the police and stay until I knew someone was going to help the dog. Then, when I get to work, I would simply explain what happened. If my boss didn't believe me, I would tell them that there should be a police report on it. And then if he didn't forgive me and fired me, I would be glad because I wouldn't want to work for that person anyway :P<br />
But, that's just me.

Best Answer

But if you were to call the police by the time they got there the dog would be dead and you would have gotten fired for no reason at all because the dog died anyways.

Best Answer

Hm, that's true...I would jump in and try to save the dog if the currents weren't too strong and I could see that no one else was around. its not that i'm afraid to get my hands dirty, I'm just not very athletic and would probably end up doing more harm than good.

Best Answer

In-definitely

Best Answer

I would assess the risk to myself. If I can do it and succeed, I would intervene. If I deem it to be too risky. I wouldn't do anything. Nor, would I alert anybody. The cost of mounting a large rescue operation would be too great.

Best Answer

Being a huge animal lover, I wouldn't hesitate to rescue the dog.

Best Answer

save the dog , hopefully it would take too long

Best Answer

Have to save the dog you have to do what you can live with

Best Answer

I go get it

Best Answer

Jump in...

Best Answer

to be fair... I am never late... the last time I called in sick was in 1997... and I am hugely valuable... so I'm would not really be worried.

Best Answer