Yes I did not leave anything to my mistress in the will

Best Answer

But you will remember Mrs. Kelly

Best Answer

Well now that you've thought about it, you'd better get cracking! Ya wouldn't want to leave the poor girl with nuthin, would ya?

Best Answer

oops that is another one I forgot

Best Answer

OMW YES! I WOULD ditch the idea of getting married and followed my dream, gone back to Alaska to live off the land. I was taught how to track there, I learned how to learn from animals. I loved the wild openess...Or I would of gone to Wy or Montana, to learn about working on a ranch...But I fell for the sh-- eating grin & the promise of those brown eyes......

Best Answer

Chey, it is really never to late to follow ones dream.

Best Answer

yeah, sometimes it is, the mind is wanting but the heart just doesn't want to try anymore, too many failures. But thanks for Thinking I can.

Best Answer

Plenty. But lots of satisfactions, too.

Best Answer

Hopefully the good out weighs the bad.

Best Answer

I hope it will too. I'm not done yet. :)

Best Answer

many........

Best Answer

It'll be over quick. No worrys.

Best Answer

Only that I left too much of my beloved "junk" for others to dispose of, and that the things I was doing would not be done any more. My father died with no such regrets, as he left only a small drawer full of junk and no ongoing projects. I envy him.

Best Answer

Well, since this is just a dumb question you have time to go back and clean things up!. Cheers!

Best Answer

Yes, I have the time, but not the will. I'm not ready to give up my junk, and there's nobody available to take up the ongoing projects. And in truth, I don't know how much time I have. Nobody knows. It's not a dumb question. "There's no such thing as a dumb question."

Best Answer

Actually, not really! I did my best and the rest is history.

Best Answer

I can't think of a better mindset on the way out the door.

Best Answer

No not much I can accomplish or change in a minute so why worry about it

Best Answer

True enough.

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

Good!

Best Answer

(*_*)

Best Answer

Well, i can see you're not happy about it. Don't worry, your mood will change in about 60 seconds.

Best Answer

LoL.. (*_^)

Best Answer