Sparrowhawk1161 Sparrowhawk1161 51-55, M 14 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

Time to McMurphy this place.

Best Answer

nice reference.

Best Answer

underwater basket weaving?

Best Answer

You went to bed ... you woke up hospitalised? To end up on the psych ward here you have to either be trying to kill yourself or someone else at the very least.<br />
What happens next is the psych consult with all those personal questions, the medical checks and the teeing up of the psych team to come out to your home each day to see how you are getting on, plus the assurance that you will be seeing your psychiatrist soon, or the next available psychiatrist asap.

Best Answer

I'd be like "Oh, this makes sense. What don't I remember?"

Best Answer

breakfast of cardboard toast and a banana and the "occupational therapist" comes round and makes you do basket weaving in a bid to make you better but it actually makes you worse... you aint going nowhere!

Best Answer

Someone is gonna die.

Best Answer

Not sure how I'd get there.<br />
But if somehow I were, I think I'd do all I could to check up to see what on earth was happening with my son! <br />
If he were safe with my mom, I'd probably take a long, long nap before convincing the psychologists to let me go. <br />
I need a wee vacation.

Best Answer

Bring on the Tinker Toys. :)

Best Answer

Break out and get my axe. Then fend of doctors as they approach my house.

Best Answer