TheRascallyOne TheRascallyOne 22-25, M 13 Answers May 16, 2012

That's a pretty gutsy question. I think I'd, first, try to figure out why everyone thinks its crazy.

Best Answer

let's say don't have time. you have to make a decision

Best Answer

then, i'd choose to believe in myself

Best Answer

sometimes that's the only thing you can believe in :)

Best Answer

All the way!

Best Answer

It depends on the reasons for your belief and theirs. <br />
The last time I really climbed out on a limb it was to get past a variety of obstacles and take my father to a doctor. Nobody else thought he needed medical care, including Dad. They thought I was going overboard and being unreasonable until the diagnosis came back. It turned out he had a rare and very serious condition that would have killed him within a month without treatment.<br />
If you believe with all your heart that you can become a rock star and don't need a fallback career, take your family's advice. If you find yourself in a situation like mine, evaluate your reasons and choose whether to move forward. One good standard to bear in mind is "What's the worst that could happen if I or they are wrong?"

Best Answer

Faith doesn't have to be a religion. I have faith in the relationship my significant other and I have. That is my life. And I'm willing to go pretty dang far. I'd consider looking at my faith when murder pops in my head multiple times.

Best Answer

As far as it takes

Best Answer

good answer :)

Best Answer

very very far , because it would be truth to me

Best Answer

great answer :)

Best Answer

til the end : )

Best Answer

I would re-evaluate my sanity.

Best Answer

I am not religious. And who says he's talking about religion? It's in the Education section.

Best Answer

I WOULD NOT drink the Kool-Aid.

Best Answer

As far as I feel I need to...

Best Answer