puck61 puck61 51-55, M 10 Answers Jan 16, 2012

I tend to go by what I see on the boards.Have to laugh when I see liberals calling people trailer trash,hillbilly,etc.,same class warfare talk their grandparents were talking in the 50s.Yeah,real progressive.And as for racism from the left,as I have said about MLK on other boards,he set out to empower blacks to be self sufficient,rather than dependent on government handouts.Exactly why if he were here today,the Democrats would call him an Uncle Tom,and work against him,just as they did with McCain,Marshall,and other conservative blacks.And,historically,the Democrats were the pro-slavery party,fought against civil rights,and after that failure,worked to enslave them by becoming the welfare party.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

Wazzup?! I never expected that from Puck. <br />
I don't understand progressives. Is it that they think only their ways are progress? Even if it isn't? And what determines progress? Is mass killing of innocent human life progress?

Best Answer

Thanks puck for being a voice of sanity , I don't understand how it got twisted around, I'm old enough to remember that the civil rights act was sponsored and pushed through by Republicans and opposed by democrats. I can remember southern democrat governors vowing to stop integration. And democrats still sponsor a kind of slavery by making people beholding to them for their welfare check.

Best Answer

It’s not that progressives have not progressed. Progressives have been the only creators of true progression for the betterment of all this country has ever seen. It’s just that some people are so stuck with hearing only what they want to hear they are unable to see it. In other words more suited to conservatives, evangelicals, the tea party, and especially Republicans. Those who have had their head firmly lodged in their *** all these years and have refused to do the hard work of maintaining a true Democracy.

Best Answer

An excellent and totally inane answer. I see today on Martin Luther King day, the most abhorrent racism coming from the left that I've ever seen in my life, and I begin to wonder in the democrats ever left their racist roots.

Best Answer

And I rest my case of hearing only what you want to hear along with trying to understand and find out what is base in reality and what is based on propaganda and your own agenda of doing only what is good for you. There is nothing insane about what I pointed out. Just watch Fox News, it won’t be long you’ll be agreeing to some of the most insane **** out there.
As for Democrats having racist roots. You must be watching Fox. WTF?

Best Answer

Funny.Fox News?Try MSNBC.I can't watch even five minutes of Schultz or Metthews without getting nauseous from too much garbage.BTW,we are not,nor have ever been,a demcracy.There is no mob rule here.We have always been a republic.A lot of people confuse them.

Best Answer

I agree with Puck. An excellently inane answer.

Best Answer

Did you deliberately type in wazzup?

Best Answer

yes I did!

Best Answer

thats so gay

Best Answer

Puck, my friend! You certainly are throwing the bombs tonight. I do understand your point, though. BTW, did you know Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive?

Best Answer

Yes I did!

Best Answer

The problem with people who call themselves progressives today is that they are just using a friendly label that implies something different than what they really are.... SOCIALISTS!

Best Answer

I'd answer if I knew what you were talking about. Among other things we no longer paint ourselves with blue woad and moon the enemy before battle. Or is that the wrong Wallace? Edgar Wallace was a pretty good writer, but I'm not sure I'd call him progressive. And Wallace Cleaver stayed out of politics, he had enough dealing with the Beaver.

Best Answer

"Where are ye going?" ............................"To pick a fight"
I was talking about George.

Best Answer

Oh, hmmmmm, progressive? Maybe in the sense he wanted a better wheelchair.

Best Answer

I think he means Wallace who we Governor of Mississippi.

Best Answer

Yes, but I think we have a failure to communicate in that case: I'd call that Wallace a regressive, not a progressive.

Best Answer

Civil,womens,and gay rights keep getting in the way :)

Best Answer

dam those gay women for being so civil

Best Answer

Laziness

Best Answer

Waiting for someone to step and fetch it, perhaps.

Best Answer