Toukos Toukos 18-21 32 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Hobbies

The human. The sheer potential of the human outweighs the animals quantities. That human could cure cancer or usher in a period of peace on earth unseen before. The puppies could do none of that.

Best Answer

cancer is the last of the human races problems when that sun burns out we will be all screwed of course I am sure that wont be for millions of years but at some point it will happen if anything we need space travel to colonise other planets that's our future and wasn't it animals went into space first.

Best Answer

Um... those dogs and monkeys didn't get up there without the help of those OTHER animals-- you know-- HUMANS.

Best Answer

yh and us humans are the disease of this planet like I said it would be better off without us.

Best Answer

I can't stand self hating people. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Best Answer

touchy aint ye lol

Best Answer

As a rule, I generally vote against advocating genocide of any species, especially my own. If you truly feel humans are more harm than not, then DO SOMETHING about that. I suggest living your life by example-- the non-harmful way of living on the planet-- that you are so enamored with. You will inspire others, and then the human footprint begins to shrink, without the involvement of death camps. Everyone wins... and all it takes is for someone to stop complaining, and changing instead.

Best Answer

*brings popcorn*

Best Answer

You're about 4 hours after the final curtain, chica. But I'll take some of that popcorn if you're willing to share...!

Best Answer

You said a human could cure cancer or usher in a period of peace. there are over 6 billion humans and not one has yet your logic states that this one baby could. It is humans that cause there to be no peace, why is that the dogs problem? It's the same as saying the dogs couldn't be the next hitler but the baby can. Realistically this baby won't do any of those things. They will be like any other average human. They will cause happiness and sadness to one close circle. The dogs however can cause happiness in 6 close circles. Peace will never exist throughout the whole world but it can in small areas. Dogs help that.

Best Answer

Ah, so your logic dictates that 6 dogs will have a larger impact than 1 human. I assure you, as 1 human myself, my impact (circle of influence) is far greater than ANY of my pets. By a long shot.

Best Answer

naturally you would get the child. but also the human race will always put ourselves before animals but don't they have a right to live normal lives just like us after all they would do less damage to this planet compared to us stupid humans the planet would be better off without us.

Best Answer

which one is holding the mountain dew?

Best Answer

Everyone is holding one bottle of mountain dew.

Best Answer

you better get your spider man down there fast to rescue both then! or I will have mittons kill your spider man!!

Best Answer

Nooo! Don't tell Mittons pls. Spiderman is on it.

Best Answer

ok problem solved then!

Best Answer

I would out the fire and save everyone :)...yaaaaaaa.....Super Bunny saves the day!!!

Best Answer

Well, duh.<br />
With a questions such as this, I would presume you would save the puppies.

Best Answer

F the puppies get the baby

Best Answer

I would save all. They are all small and portable. Puppies fit in pockets or in shirts. Babies are flexible. Firemen and bystanders rise to the occasion when babies or animals are involved!

Best Answer

The family of rats huddled in a corner of the ba<x>sement, of course.

Best Answer

They much appreciate it.

Best Answer

The baby. <br />
My friend's answer was "The puppies. It's a matter of quantity over quality"

Best Answer

both or die trying

Best Answer

The five perritos. FOR SURE

Best Answer

i dont know if its right or wrong but i will save the baby

Best Answer

With a little ingenuity, I'd save both. But if I only had 10 seconds to grab one and go before I'd die with them, I'd save the baby.

Best Answer

Human

Best Answer

Human baby.

Best Answer

Puppies!

Best Answer

That's not even a question....Of course the baby

Best Answer

But it had a question mark at the end! :p

Best Answer

Baby,shout for the puppies on the way out.

Best Answer

The baby

Best Answer

the human baby of course !

Best Answer