guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 9 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Community

everyone has something to lose

Best Answer

Life ?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I guess it depends on the argument

Best Answer

I don't care if some other person has nothing to lose; battles are often left unresolved and no one comes out a real winner. If you are hell bent on winning, even if you lose, you won't accept it and you'll keep on fighting a battle that should have been over a long time before. And who says one person has nothing to lose, while the other person has everything to gain. That's kind of subjective, and not objective.

Best Answer

No. It's not winning that counts. It's being heard, so that change can be made. They do have something to lose by the way. Dignity, and sod's law coming back to them.

Best Answer

More or less yes I would say that's an sensible statement . who told you that? :D

Best Answer

God

Best Answer

Nice :)

Best Answer

I do not agree. You can still win, but you have to be careful because that person can be dangerous. Don't fight, ever, is best

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

There has never been a person who had nothing to lose.

Best Answer

like mud-wrestling with a pig, you both get dirty

Best Answer

The other way to look at it is , the person is very powerful and he doesn't care for power.

Best Answer

Yes, obviously they'd cheat.

Best Answer