If it's travelling towards your groin at speed, she's upset with you..............
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 11 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Pfaaa haaa haaa!! Dead give away, that is!! :D

Best Answer

I was thinking of something more innocent. Like trying to find something in a store and you both see it and look at each other. You march down the isle... as if the "Darth Vader" theme from The Empire Strikes Back is playing! If you both start out with your right foot and march down the aisle, (No marriage thingys here, just an aisle stores... OK, LADIES?) and you march in step... you are in sink and commited to find what you are looking for... like "cond..m..n...s ...conditioner! We all have to fall in sink for conditioner... even as she sights an I catching substance for her hair and he sees something to use on his shoes... at least YOU ARE IN SINK... Left.., right... left...right... The Sith says, "Well done my apprentace.. everything is going according to plan...HEY...HEY...Hey...Hey...hey...hey..." hey...

Best Answer

If it is planted up your arse means its time to hotfoot it.

Best Answer

That's just a love bite, now if she is wearing stilettos !!!

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

either...by close observation, it will tell you much about the mysteries within her.....

Best Answer

yep my pair of balls can attest to its kicking power

Best Answer

What if its her left foot travelling towards your groin at speed?

Best Answer

code red

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

...If its moving from side to side she is probably dancing

Best Answer