TheSadnessSheild TheSadnessSheild 22-25, F 23 Answers Mar 4, 2010

I think this is false. Men will generally treat specific women differently depending on the relationship. You can tell everything about a man's character by how he treats people that can do nothing for him. How does he relate to the waitress serving him, a doorman or valet or a random stranger? <br />
I agree with the other posters about a man's mother. I personally do think you can tell how a specific man will relate to women to some degree by his relationship with his mother.

Best Answer

You can tell how he treats women, but really not much else. People tend to behave according to motivation - he could treat you very well and still be a lazy bastard at work.

Best Answer

You can tell how a man is, by listening carefully to what he says.

Best Answer

I think you can tell a great deal about a man from that, and a great deal about a woman from how she treats men. What you're observing really, is how they treat other people, period. <br />
I guess the things you can't tell from it is his IQ, or his medical history. Or his salary, or where he works. Stuff like that. But just to answer your question, I don't think you can tell "everything" about a man by the way he treats women. But what you can tell from that is pretty important.

Best Answer

Males are humans and they count also. You can't single out one gender and suggest how someone treats this gender is more important than how someone treats the other gender.

Best Answer

True and False<br />
Each Person is different and situations vary

Best Answer

No. The reverse is true also.

Best Answer

False. Men and women are far more complicated...it takes a long time to really learn who someone is and even then you will never know everything.

Best Answer

False, I've had bad days at work and have come off like a total ***** to some ladies. Of course, i don't mean to be. I'm just so caught up In the moment of STRESS and PRESSURE. I apologize when i realize what I've done. <br />
Many of my female friends once judged me by those standards. They were wwwaaayyyyy off. HAHA

Best Answer

Bcuz you chose to apoligize, that is what makes you a real man, accepting that you were wrong, doing right by another human being &amp; taking into consideration their feelings :)

Best Answer

We can tell a lot about men and women by the way they treat everyone....how they treat a waitress in a restaurant....how they treat a child...how they treat someone in authority.

Best Answer

Humans. How he treats humans.<br />
Geez girls.

Best Answer

By the way he treats HIS MOTHER !!!!!!

Best Answer

I would say you can tell EVERYTHING about him, however you will get a good grasp of what his morals, values and manners are like.

Best Answer

I can agree with that, but because I know men and women who act one way in public and another in private it is hard to judge someone instantly. That is why it takes time for relathionships to build, time always exposes what people really are..<br />
However, if you are an empath, you would know right away! Both my husband and I are Empaths! Never been wrong on first impressions!

Best Answer

Yes, about his sentimental life.

Best Answer

I believe this only true if you judge by appearances.

Best Answer