Agree or disagree?
Akakios1 Akakios1 13-15, M 11 Answers Mar 31 in Doing Good

You can't judge me for everything I have been and what I have been through.

Best Answer

agree. I don't even judge then. if I really can't tolerate a person, I'll avoid them but not do anything negative towards them. I'll disappear.

Best Answer

I wouldn't judge you anyway; you're right, I don't know everything about you and I should reserve judgment, because you are you, and I am me, and we have the right to be different and experience things in our own unique ways.

Best Answer

Same goes for you :-)

Best Answer

I'm not going to judge you either way.

Best Answer

disagree. A person has the capacity to judge anyone or anything at any time for any reason. The question should not be "can" they judge, but rather "should" they

Best Answer

Many people with similar lives...I won't judge, but I get a pretty good idea of what people are all about about 5 minutes after talking with them...

Best Answer

Disagree.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

One of the purposes brains serve is to judge, discern, perceive. Unless I am unconscious I am doing those things, much using subconscious biases and prejudices. It would be a mistake to think or assume I am judging you negatively.

Best Answer

Rolls eyes

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

People can do what ever they want as long as it does not break the law... People will judge you the second they see u.... So instead of thinking this way just be prepared for it

Best Answer

What ur question ask is all nice and stuff but it's NOT reality

Best Answer

They can do it, but it's wrong.

Best Answer