It's a matter of the child's best interest to me.<br />
If the the children have bonded to the "wrong" parents I'd cry my heart out, but say okay with both sets of parents retaining custody of the child they'd raise.<br />
I'd want to work out visitation for everyone, tho, and work out ways to let the children know the truth and work through that.<br />
What an awful dilemma!

Best Answer

i couldn't even imagine, but i think i'd want my birth child.

Best Answer

I can tell youo this does happen. When I was in social work this lady sat me down who knows everything. She used to work as an RN and said that in her day if a person didn't like the looks of their baby they just traded it in and switched babies with the one in the incubater next to them when the nurses turned their back. I believe every word. She said it was common practice.

Best Answer

why ofcourse.

Best Answer

Why? Because he does things beyond your comprehension. I would take my birth child back and keep the other one as well. This will stop me from having to go through child birth all over again.

Best Answer

yeah...as attached as I would be to the child I had raised for a year, I would feel a deep responsibility for my genetic child that was being raised by the other couple. I don't think I could allow the other couple to continue to raise MY child. I would want to switch back and arrange for visitation of each family with the child they had been raising.

Best Answer

I have that book too. :D

Best Answer

I would be upset, but, I think I would want my birth child back. I think I would ask for a DNA test to be sure though.

Best Answer