Hopefully, the other family would be willing to work with you. Naturally, you want your biological child, yet you should have bonded to this child. Best thing I can think of is shared play dates. Alternatively, consult an attorney, sue the hospital, and get a judge to let you adopt the child you have. It could be worse, there could be several children involved instead of two.

Best Answer

I could love any child whether it is mine biologically or not. I would want to keep the one I raised and I would want the one that was mine biologically. I know it isn't right to want both, but I would.

Best Answer

Hahahaha I'd steal my baby back from the other parents and runaway and raise the kids together.

Best Answer

That is exactly my thought. I would want both babies! I would love both!!

Best Answer

Keep your mouth shut and hope you got the better of the two.

Best Answer

Id sue.................mostly for the stress and trauma the situation would cause................yes Id grow attached to the first child, who wouldnt?.

Best Answer

Get my own child back and sue the hospital

Best Answer

What about your feelings for this child you thought was yours?

Best Answer

they would not change. but the child is not mine and I have no right to them.

Best Answer

first im going to get my baby back then sue the hell out of that hospital

Best Answer

Best Answer

i think that my feelings to have and see my own biological child would over ride my attachment to the other child if it was only a year old

Best Answer

Easier said than done. Have you been a parent yet?

Best Answer

I agree with you Halbert. I would love the child I raised. I could never give them up. Sadly, I would want both babies.

Best Answer