halbert halbert 46-50, M 6 Answers Feb 15, 2013 in Hobbies

I certainly am prepared to let you have a go.... then we can both make a more informed guess, that may in turn lead to an actual opinion.<br />
Micky

Best Answer

Because your survival is, apparently, not incumbent on its existence.

Best Answer

It could be. You don't know.

Best Answer

You would not be alive if it was, because you don't have it.

Best Answer

Could be. Future tense.

Best Answer

Trying to convey the possibility of future need of something unknown is like squeezing a bulls balls and hoping it doesn't kick. If you do not need something to survive presently, then you don't need it, this crap is really simple.

Best Answer

It's not an unknown to me. It's and unknown to you. The less you know the easier it is for you to think you know enough.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. You claim to need something, yet offer no better proof of that need than a possibility of future necessity. I don't need to know a damn thing about it to assume you skipped logic in college.

Best Answer

Who says I went to college? LOL I'm being vague but my point is if you are ignorant of my circumstance and also of the tools I use then you are not a fair judge of what I need to survive. Am I makin’ any sense now?

Best Answer

To an extent, but logic dictates that I also have no reason to assume or accept that your survival is dependent upon some unknown thing that it has never been dependent upon before, unless given adequate cause.

Best Answer

Not an unknown or unproven thing. Just unknown to you.

Best Answer

As long as it is an unknown to me, the above still applies.

Best Answer

I'll try again. Let's say you're a city boy and I'm a mountain man. The tools of my survival are foreign to you. Seems to me you wouldn't assume to know what I need and what I don't need based on your limited knowledge of wilderness survival.

Best Answer

If you as much as admit that you don't have it, and haven't had it up until now, what reason is there to assume you will need it if you have survived so well without it until now? That is the question here.

Best Answer

I thought I was asking my own question. Are you taking over? LOL. For my own good I suppose? This is exactly why I don't want other people making decisions for me. You don't have the knowledge it takes to decide what's best for me. I don't need a boat until the water rises, Just because I haven't used the boat yet doesn't exclude the need for it when the right time comes. Neither of us has a position here that is absolute. I see the point you are making. Do you refuse to see mine?

Best Answer

So far, I haven't been making ANY decisions for you, I merely pointed out that it would be logical if I decided not to make or accept any assertions about what you "need". As far as what is "best for you", that isn't really a consideration of mine, because I would need to have some sort of personal expectation of you to have an opinion on the matter. I merely was attempting to explain to you that no one has any obligation to accept your "need" for an unknown without adequate reason.
I never said you should let other people make your decisions, I said that you could not expect uninformed parties to agree with you, there is a marked difference.

Best Answer

I was merely bored by your latest post.

Best Answer

I never promised to be exciting.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

ok , what do you think it can do ?

Best Answer

I'd teach you but I'd have to charge.

Best Answer

well it must be pretty good then

Best Answer

Colonel Mustard, in the Hallway, with a wrench.

Best Answer

I thought all the murders took place inside the rooms.

Best Answer

what can i say. i have the 2013 version.

Best Answer

LOL, that's how I decide if I need something or not. If I don't know what it is, or what it can or can't do, I very likely don't need it; but you might find it will come in very handy for your purposes.

Best Answer

*****.

Best Answer