The media does not seem to show a wealthy woman finding true love with a man of meager means and I wonder if it's accurate.
smallG smallG 41-45, M 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Struggles

Definitely, but I wouldn't tell them how much I "made" at first to stave off any ulterior motives, and to allow time for a genuine connection and relationship to form.

Best Answer

Chances are they would have very little in common.

Best Answer

I would, if she was young and had a cute butt!

Best Answer

Honest, yet shallow... such a dichotomy.

Best Answer

The man would definitely need to be confident and able to meet my needs. He would also need to be comfortable with not being the provider, which is a problem in my current relationship (we didn't think would be an issue in the beginning).

Best Answer

Ahh, the voice of experience.

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

Sure thing. I used to be dirt poor and I'm really not that far away from it today.

Best Answer

Guys prefer a poor person with 5 figures if the guy is earning 6 figures and poor person of 6 figures if the guy is earning 8 figures.

Best Answer

Interesting. Very true that poverty is relative to your own situation.

Best Answer

thanks for agreeing.

Best Answer

yes. usher married a hairstylist. theyre divorced now.

Best Answer

Yes, although I would have to take a step back and assess that person's possible motivations.

Best Answer

In theory, yes, but I don't know if I'd come into much contact with one and if I did I think hr might have more of an issue than I.

Best Answer

Good point. Social circles dictate a lot of our contacts.

Best Answer

As well as place of employment.

Best Answer

yep :D

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Yes.

As a matter of fact, I'd probably be more likely to date a "poor man" if I were wealthier. That way, I wouldn't have to worry about whether he had enough money to contribute to the household. I'd make enough so that wouldn't have to be an issue.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer