I suddenly have a strong feeling that i'm being lied to lately. I don't know why. When i'm away from my computer, I feel this way. When i'm online, this feeling grows & grows each day.
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 15 Answers Oct 22, 2010

Yes, I have felt the feeling of being lied to - and my feeling was right, even though I tried to rationalize it away. So listen to your gut. There is some part of you that is sensing something isn't right, even if it cannot clearly articulate what that "something" is. Your job is to take notice of the signal and to be vigilant about any unusual activity in your life that could account for it.

Best Answer

Well said, Vignette! :-) I completely agree with you! *hugs*

Best Answer

The thing is, people see the world through their own filter. They might be telling you things that just aren't true, but they believe them. And those are the most dangerous kind of lies. The hardest to expose too.

Best Answer

I do firmly believe I'm in this situation.

Best Answer

After seeing how truly fake people can be, sometimes I'm not sure how real the truth really is, or how much of it is just fabricated, to sugarcoat a darker truth or a hidden intention.

Best Answer

Yes and at the time it was one of 2 people who are not really significant in my life anymore. Lucky me. I still don't know who was being honest with me but it doesn't matter anymore.

Best Answer

Some really great answers here. I think with some of the issues you've hinted at over the past little while, you could be really stressed out and this can sometimes cause this thinking. Then again, perhaps you're right and something's up at work. Just know that I'll never lie to you ... at least not knowingly. : )

Best Answer

You know, I think this is what golightly was trying to tell me...lol <br /><br />
<br /><br />
I have been under some stress lately. But some, may actually be a lot & I just dont' know it. If I were a machine, my circuts would be fried right now! lol<br /><br />
<br /><br />
I would never lie to you either RRK1 :-)

Best Answer

Had the feeling since I moved and friends grow apart. Odd feeling but just got to live life with what you got.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

G - its YOU lying to yourself. There is something you are not looking at right in front of you and you are ignoring it. I have no idea what it might be, but thats the only explanation that makes sense.

Best Answer

You think i'm lying to myself?

Best Answer

I feel like its happening to me. It's too much to explain.

Best Answer

We are all being lied to. We even lie to ourselves sometimes. It's unavoidable. The best you can do is move on and live your life.

Best Answer

everyone is lying sometimes. not to be cynical but everyone tries to make themselves sound better than they are or they may be lying to save face or even to stop someone else from losing face. there are so many lies told everyday that no one can really know what the heck is going on. thats why its best to just go with the flow.

Best Answer

No, that's odd. I have felt lied to before but I can always tell the source. But there are sources common to everyone and ways everyone is lied to. Can you think of them? Hint: MEDIA.

Best Answer

No. It's not the media. If that were the case, I wouldn't have posted this question lol

Best Answer