I do this all the time- I love swimming, lingerie, s*e*x, and dressing up, but I don't do any of them because I get intimidated by all the attractive people who are doing it. lol
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 11 Answers May 28, 2012

I have, and I've learned to completely ignore other people. It helps to be w a friend or two. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if all those attractive are also intimidated by the other attractive people. Some of the most fun people I know are not so attractive but what they bring to the table personality-wise far outweighs their looks. I say go for it!

Best Answer

THE GYM..running on a treadmill in between an Adonis and what could very well be a swimsuit model can be a bit intimidating. I find it's best though to not worry about such things..otherwise you'll be 75 and realize you never did anything because you we're too afraid of what other people were going to think..regret things you've done, not things you haven't done. :)

Best Answer

I try to view people as people, and not judge them by the "packaging" (pretty or not), so no, I've never been encumbered that way.

Best Answer

No. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks. I know that tomorrow's not promised to me, so I try to do the things that matter to me and make me happy.

Best Answer

i feel the exact same way sometimes. And im not a bad looking person :- It's all in our heads

Best Answer

no i FEEL sexy

Best Answer

What's the point? You're not going to change, no one else will either. You are who you are and there's no two ways about it, so you might as well enjoy yourself as much as you can.

Best Answer