SkidlelyBoeBoe SkidlelyBoeBoe 31-35, M 4 Answers Mar 22 in Community

lmao yeah!!! My parents thought I was doin something kinky under the water in the jaccuzi with a guy at a pool party, so they kept coming over and asking me if I wanted ice cream, I said no...they kept coming over.... so I finally said yes, and they said...no eating ice cream in the jaccuzi....lmao so I declined...and scooted closer to the boy, who I was only holding hands with all that time..lmfao

Best Answer

Hahahaha

Best Answer

I like your parents :{D

Best Answer

That's hilarious.

Best Answer

all the time..

Best Answer

....Lol. No. I don't allow people to have the wrong perception of me unless if they want to live in delusion.<br />
But I was just called a racist...lol. Just because I think that the natives of a land have the right to be called what they are. Everyone else are just citizens...and thought the name is with them from being born in that land, they have a heritage to be associated with it. They aren't purely native...if that makes sense. :)

Best Answer

A little. Too many words I have tiny brain tonight

Best Answer

Hahaha. It's not a big deal. Just keep having fun..lol.

Best Answer

:{D

Best Answer