That's what I'm dealing with now. Living is overrated and life is hell.
purpman purpman 26-30, M 7 Answers Jul 9 in Community

My fiance died 3 weeks ago and he was the only man I ever loved. I met him when I was 16 but couldn't be together. Never I forgot him or he forgot me. Years I tried to love someone else and failed and when he came back into my life, I lost him. Life seems pointless and the only thing that keeps me going is my family...

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that I can't say I understand your pain but I do understand pain on a grand scale

Best Answer

Find something that keeps you going and hopefully one day we will be ok, maybe even happy...

Best Answer

My kids keep me going but I'm unable to grasp the life I desire

Best Answer

Every time I push I get know coked back further than I was before

Best Answer

I know the feeling believe me... Everything seems pointless and every joy (like playing with a child) makes me tired. In 2 weeks we would get married, the happiest day of my life and now i am living hell... But the only thing i keep on my mind is that how could things could get worst than that? So I keep on getting up in the morning, hoping something might change. Eventually I am sure it will...

Best Answer

I have been through a lot of losses and defeat in my life; I have suffered adversity and hatred being hurled at me. I could take the stance that life isn't worth living anymore, that my life isn't worth ****. But I know better. I know no matter if I stand alone for the rest of my life, my life was worth everything to the people I impacted and touched, to the lessons and experiences I've had, to my children whom I've loved dearly and completely.

Best Answer

I love my daughters but I'm a loser my existence will not help them in anyway I'm ready for eternal sleep so in dont gotta deal with life anymore no bills no heartache no pain just sleep

Best Answer

our souls retain awareness and consciousness upon death; you can choose to sleep for all eternity, but you certainly do not have to. I don't think you're a loser and I hope we can talk t his out together to get you to a better frame of mind.

Best Answer

I willing to talk about anything. My thing is I'm a realistic person I don't sugarcoat my life every reason I had to keep pushing for success is gone just hope my daughters have a better life than I had I do think wish thus pain on my worst enemy

Best Answer

ok, I understand what you're saying; I myself have given up a lot of my dreams or ambitions. I feel I've succeeded in ways that others aren't ever going to be able to see, or understand, but its not about anyone else, its about how I feel about my own life and the way I lived it. You may or may never have the success you crave, but that doesn't mean your life is a waste; it doesn't mean you've never helped another person or made a difference; it doesn't mean that your kids don't need your love; it means that sometimes we get older and realize that some things aren't going to happen in our lives, but it doesn't make us useless.

Best Answer

I always try to change my mindset but I'm going through hell and u don't think I can wake up from this nightmare that is my life

Best Answer

I believe in the iimpossible and I have a strong faith in that. I'm going through my own hell, but I also retain my own heaven at the same time. I've had to accept that I am always going to be treated this way, t hat people are always going to want to condemn me. I went out for lunch not that long ago and the people who worked there were talking badly about me. It never really ever stops. It could be a nightmare, but in some ways, its a blessing, because it forces me to see people as they really are, it reveals to me their true colors, not this false illusion that they are nice or decent people; the fact that they gossip about me or other people and have any interest at all in seeing me harmed, makes them very sick individuals with issues that are not mine to solve, but theirs. I understand exactly how you feel.

Best Answer

I lost two families, both of my kids mothers loved me very much and I loved them. Every time I got close to success boom!! Everything crashes all I ever wanted was steady happiness I don't need to be rich I just want love

Best Answer

you need to have purpose and a sense of what real success is; its not measured by wealth or a fancy job or title; it's measured by the love you give yourself and others; it's measured on what you do with your life with what you've already got. Your life is not hopeless by any means.

Best Answer

Don't multiply the problem by being pessimistic. Our mind stops looking for solutions when we are negative. It's hard to stay positive in a situation like this but it's self-destructive to be negative. Do yourself a favor. Be in your own favor if the circumstances are not.

Best Answer

I've been through so much I'm just ready to give up

Best Answer

I have been through hell at a very young age but i had made a promise to myself never to give up and i came out of all the hardships stronger than ever. use the hardships to your advantage to make yourself ,,not to let them break you

Best Answer

You very intelligent thanks for the advice but I've incurred so many penalties in life I can't take no more

Best Answer

Human mind is so much powerful than anything hardship just remember this. Goodluck

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes. A Course in Miracles calls it the undoing, where you are ready to really learn what you are.

Best Answer

But I feel like I don't deserve this pain and I'm tired of this meager existence

Best Answer

And the harsh answer is to start to practice gratitude for all the conditions in your life, no matter how awful they seem. Time to learn to elevate your thinking. See what is good and free. Notice these things. Gratitude brings more for which to be grateful. You can do this. Many of us have.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Right there with you. Then when you think the worst has passed the pain grips every cell in your body.

Best Answer

I never used to be a quitter but I give up. My dad said he made pain tap out which means no matter how much pain he endures it doesn't phase him maybe if I take his mindset I'll be OK

Best Answer

I know I was the strongest person I know. Seemed the more I tried to stand up the more life beat the sh!t out of me. It is beyond what I can even explain to anyone anymore. I just wander aimlessly through the days now. So sorry you are going through it as well.

Best Answer

I was the same way a fighter but life tucked me up bad

Best Answer

I got him with a barrage of blows I didn't see coming and I'm ready to tap out

Best Answer

I wish I had an explanation but, it does seem to me those that are the strongest fighters get more thrown at them.

Best Answer

I know seems I can't even walk upright these days. I was one of those that believed everything happens for a reason and I would always be stronger. I don't think I can come back from this one.

Best Answer

I just wanted to be happy and provide my kids with a good life and I failed

Best Answer