Tonight it's Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E What's a song you've played over and over?
Dragonhermit Dragonhermit 36-40, M 5 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Music

Obsessive compulsive disorder; Music industry encourages it. Don't be a slave to your music.

Best Answer

LOL. Not a slave... just occasionally can't get a particular song out of my head unless I play it repeatedly. I'll conceed to having extremely mild OCD. hehe

Best Answer

Lately.. it's been "Madness" by Muse (which I seem to be mentioning a lot lately) it's the only one on my mp3 pla<x>yer right now and I just love it, that much.

Best Answer

Never heard it before, but I managed to break away from Mumford long enough to give it a listen on YouTube. I like it. :)

Best Answer

That happens to me ALL the time. I just love my music!

Best Answer

Soothes the savage beast. ;)

Best Answer

Yes it does. Or pumps you up for a good workout! Woot!

Best Answer

Love music that energizes. :) I finally got off the Mumford kick, but now it's "Sail" by Awolnation

Best Answer

I was on a skrillex kick earlier....got me totally pumped!

Best Answer

I listened to "First of the Year" for a week straight after first discovering Skrillex. ^_^ Have you heard "Lick it" by Skrillex and Kaskade?

Best Answer

Noooo I'm going to listen right now!!!

Best Answer

Lick it is AWESOME!! I am sooo downloading that on my ipod. Thanks!!

Best Answer

The official video is kinda weird, but I do like the song. Also really like Korn (ft Skrillex) "Get Up" *warning: explicit lyrics*

Best Answer

Your welcome! I love discovering new music. ^_^

Best Answer

Me too. I love all different kinds. From dubstep to jazz to enya. I just love music!

Best Answer

Okay I just listened to 'sail' and I'm loving it too!! yay! You totally need to send me a list of your favorite songs. We seem to have the same taste in music.

Best Answer

Likewise. I rarely run across anybody else who likes dubstep though so that's awesome! I especially love cross-overs like Korn (ft. Dem Franchise Boys) "Coming Undone" or remixes of favorite songs. If you haven't heard it already, there's a great dubstep mix of Foster the People's "Pumped up Kicks": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM

Best Answer

Hey...send me a msg with all your favs. I love finding good music! Couldn't live without it. And I'll check out that song...let me finish listening to Evanescence/My Immortal....just love that song..

Best Answer

0.0 You weren't kidding about same tastes in music! My Immortal &lt;3&lt;3&lt;3!!!!!! I'll get you a list if you make me one with your favorites. ^_^

Best Answer

I will...but not tonight...okay. I'll have to go thru my ipod and pick my favs....and I have like 700 songs on it, lol

Best Answer

No rush. I've got millions of songs to browse through online in the meantime. :)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Great song! :)

Best Answer

Yes indeed it's one of my favorites, brought me out of depression few months ago. :)

Best Answer

Any music that has personal meaning to you and helps lift your spirits can't be bad. ^_^

Best Answer

You're definitely right about that :D Hope you enjoy the coming holiday!

Best Answer

Likewise! :)

Best Answer

hey i love that song!

Best Answer

:D It's been playing in my mind all week, so tonight I just have it playing on a loop. I never seem to tire of it!

Best Answer

its the way those guys sing.

Best Answer

They do have extremely captivating vocals. :)

Best Answer

yes indeed

Best Answer