halbert halbert 46-50, M 8 Answers May 16, 2012

My German Shepard, faithful friend and companion of 18 years went blind ... and I had to have her put down ... was one of the most difficult times of my life. They had to keep me under sedation for two weeks and I still tear up thinking about her ...

Best Answer

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It was probably the kindest thing you could do, but that doesn't make it easier.

Best Answer

yes , my buddy a Cat who i named " Buddy " , when he was dying , very hard to have him put down , a mercy call , to spare him of pain and further suffering , i was very sad that day and i still think about him from time to time and the good times we had , he was great

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I had to do that with my cat (pictured) last January. He was a rescue and I was lucky to have had eight and a half wonderful years with him. I miss him every day when I walk into my home, to the point that I'm moving house at the end of the month.

Best Answer

Yes I had to kill a small kangaroo after it was hit by a car and both legs were broken and the bones came through

Best Answer

My cat caught a rabbit and I had to kill it because the poor things guts were hanging out of its stomach and it was just suffering to death.

Best Answer

Never anything bigger than a housefly.

Best Answer