Victoriap9 Victoriap9 36-40, F 11 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Inspiration

YES!!<br />
All the time! I'm so afraid of dying I can't even tell you how much it gets to me. I enjoy living, it's my favorite hobby. There are a lot of things I like about living. And it's one of my best skills. I really do love a lot of things about the world though. I don't want to have to leave it. I love the world, it's where I keep my stuff.

Best Answer

I agree there so many beautiful things about world, just seeingbthe wind blow through the trees or the beautiful sunset overlooking the ocean. I thank God for everyday. We all think about it but dont think it will be us to leave soon. Best to just live life to our best;)

Best Answer

I don't worry about it.i know it will happen. I look at death as the next great adventure. I DO NOT hasten the event but i do not fear it either. Why fear it. You can't stop it.

Best Answer

Have known alot of people who have died and also came close to dying a few times. THINK of it everyday and learned things are really petty sometimes and to really think of everyday as a birthday.

Best Answer

I agree;)

Best Answer

I've nearly died a number of times. Makes you thoughtful.

Best Answer

Dying is just the next part of the journey. It's only scary because it remains unknown. And yes, I think about it all the time. I get scared. Then I remember that wherever I'm going, everybody else is going too - so it's not like I'm alone with it.

Best Answer

Very true, it is so unknown. I experienced it with the love of my life...my mom. I been facing it maybe with health problems but I'm at peace now because I see people go that werent ready everyday. It's a reality we all must face. I love life and see the beauty in everything lately;)

Best Answer

One second you are here, the next you are gone, so ya.

Best Answer

Yeah, then I stop thinking and go do something Fun ;p

Best Answer

as if it really DOES count. cause it does,

Best Answer

That's what egotists say to justify their self-absorbed actions.

Best Answer