Even if it's not really justified and you should probably just move on from that person. But at the same time you want them to know you aren't a p*ssy. They probably hate you for whatever dumb reason and it would be fun to go out in an explosion of blazing glory :-)
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 12 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Often at the mo Im cutting down the cigarettes

Best Answer

good luck wit cutting down have you tried the electric ones

Best Answer

Thanks :-) Ive got an electric one but I dont really like it... better than nothing tho

Best Answer

I don't actually say it but I think it but only to a very few people who I would not bother with anyway!!!

Best Answer

Guilty!

Best Answer

I do that anyway!

Best Answer

No,not really.If i begin to feel like i.m going there.I turn around and walk off.Stop the communication right there...no explanation...Pouff gone.

Best Answer

frequently.

Best Answer

We all feel like that sometimes .. but you have to learn how to deal with it. Don't give people so much power over you ... <br />
Better to just be the best person you can be .. that's all you can control anyway.<br />
No sense getting so mad over people who don't deserve so much attention!

Best Answer