I would shoot it if possible. Would need at least a .306 or M1-Gerand to do drop something that big. Cut off the hands and feet and sell to the museum with the highest bid. The rest of that sucker would be skinned and processed and made into Bigfoot burgers. Only because I believe in eating what you kill. The skin would make a nice rug for the hunting cabin.

Best Answer

I would earn its trust and become good friends.It would introduce me to its clan,which is a great number of them.I would train them in the use of firearms and explosives.I would teach them to read and do mathmatics with the help of some friends.They would learn many sciences and master them.Overall,in the end,I would begin the conquest of the battle of the sasquatch and take over the human race and I would tell them about your plan and set them loose on your greedy little ***!!!!Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

: O lol YOU TRAITOR!!

Best Answer

That's would depend on how talented the taxidermist was

Best Answer

You know, that is one of the things I've always wanted to do, no joke. I wanna be that ONE person to finally catch a sasquatch. I'd have to consult with a lawyer to know how much to charge.

Best Answer

lol...I know . Wouldnt that be exciting to be the 1st person to capture the beast? ? ?
I dont blame ya...get ya money!!

Best Answer

Sorry... On a serious note; I'd shoot it. No capture, with some chance of escape, or forfeiture. I'd shoot it, extensively video tape the carcass, get accurate measurements; and skin it. Send samples to numerous labs world wide for testing before releasing it's existence to the world the other way just seems too risky.

Best Answer

i'd let him go after i got a picture and a blood sample to prove the dna of it...<br />
and then i'd go after "nessie" haha

Best Answer