If I said "It wasn't meant to be" I'd think that might not cut it for you; I don't blame you if it didn't, because you can't dismiss love out of your life with, what is, a simple adage. There can be many reasons; truth is, only you will have some idea as to why that is and you don't say much here. You can only ask yourself what you did or didn't do to cause it to happen. If you feel you did everything right, then you are left to consider what caused the loss from her point of view. Love is both simple and complicated in how it works; it doesn't always stand to sense that the deepest love is the most complicated love to hold in one piece because love can fail in the simplest of ways<br />
~F~

Best Answer

life happened. Nothing went wrong. Just the way things are.

Best Answer

yeah..........

Best Answer

she woke up and decided i didn't light her fire anymore, didn't want me anymore so it was the end.i came home and she had emptied the house except my bed and settee!!. I laugh about it now !!

Best Answer

the only reason anything bad ever happens to anyone, is because most humans have a self-defeating and offensive proclivity towards remaining selfish. I don't point fingers, but it had to be you or her, or both. I don't mean to come off as abrasive, so don't interpret it that way, please.

Best Answer

Men !!!!

Best Answer

I think I left mine at the gym

Best Answer