Sparrowhawk1161 Sparrowhawk1161 51-55, M 11 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Divorce

you know i can't even imagine marrying and investing my love and time with someone and then having it come crashing down after 10 years and getting a divorce , i would be crushed , so coping with that and pondering starting again must be a really difficult process and i haven't near that experience or even marriage but i wish you well whatever you decision is

Best Answer

I'm with you on that one.

Best Answer

yep :D

Best Answer

You found someone but maybe not the RIGHT someone. Maybe you weren't the right person either. I'd try again when and only if I figured out where I went wrong and learned something from that.

Best Answer

If there is ever a woman that would actually make me change my thoughts in marriage just to divorce me in 10 years I would probably go into a deep depression which would have an effect in my work then I would be told that I need to take a break till I get better which instead would get me more depressed for the fact that I would think of it too much and if it causes my depression to get into a critical point I would die from Takotsubo cardiomyopathy(Heart Break Syndrome).

Best Answer

pass

Best Answer

Absolutely :) and learn from any past mistakes.. lots of good people in the world!!

Best Answer

I will NEVER marry again

Best Answer

No

Best Answer