halbert halbert 46-50, M 8 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Hobbies

Rule #1. I make the rules. Rule#2. The rules can change at any time. Rule#3. If you have any questions, see rule #1.

Best Answer

Those are the guys they have sex with (:

Best Answer

" The lady doth protest too much, methinks. "

Best Answer

okay gonna toss a lemon at this question, so get ready to catch it y'all.....rules ain't always suppose to be broke, but doing so....is cheating, the end

Best Answer

Not about "cheating" cheating. LOL

Best Answer

WTF? There are rules??? Imposed by the females? ha ha ha....ok I'm game, what rules would those be?

Best Answer

Ha! No way. I'm not fallng for that old trick. LOL

Best Answer

no hat trick here cowboy, I thought men imposed all the rules...other than no shoes on the furniture...

Best Answer

We need to have a drink together. :D

Best Answer

we drink and you tell about the rules...deal, but I'm a lightweight....you'll have me confessing all the secrets of females...

Best Answer

I don't mind if my boyfriend does it as long as he has a reason. I don't have many rules at all :P

Best Answer

You are not supposed to ask this question, did you not read the rules before you came on to EP today. <br />
Sorry gals...

Best Answer

I'm rebelling. Until I get tired of it.

Best Answer