IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 18 Answers Jul 10, 2012

Yes, I do. That makes for a rough life's ride, but it is also one of the reasons that I know that I know. It is also a reason I can spot a talker from a mile away! Talk is cheap. Most people want others to shoulder their own burdens, emotionally. Never works unless they can find somebody codependent enough to be a scapegoat.

Best Answer

If someone asks for advice about something I can relate to, had good results from, I share my experience and tell them what worked... for me at least. I really try to never suggest someone do something I would NOT do, etc. I'd be full of shite then if I did.

Best Answer

I wish I took my own advice sometimes but I am often lazy or don't have time to think about my own problems and how to solve them or should I say I don't like to think about my own problems or how to solve them. I prefer giving other people advice and solving other people's problems, it's easier than solving my own and I don't get angry or frustrated. It would be nice if I had someone to do the same for me.

Best Answer

That's so honest Janife

Best Answer

To me, that is one of the addictions of co-dependency; it is always easier to shift the focus and resolution of our own problems to somebody else and their problems, and avoid our issues for another day (or week, or month... or forever).

Best Answer

Unfortunately this is true avoiding our own problems and putting them off for weeks until they have either grown bigger or solved themselves and are no longer relevant.

Best Answer

sometimes my own advice helps me, but it usually comes from someone else who I gave it to first. Then I get it.

Best Answer

I find it difficult at times to take distance from my own stuff, I get swayed and paralyse, at times, with emotions...i'm learning all the time...i try not to give advice, i prefer to just share my story, my perspective

Best Answer

I usually would use my own advice ... that I'd give out to anyone else ...

Best Answer

No, that would make me rational. And i'm allergic to rationality.

Best Answer

No, that's why its called advice. You can't give it to yourself.

Best Answer

Obviously, it defeats the purpose of giving advice if you hadn't been shoes deep in the crap you walked out of.

Best Answer

no, i can never take my advice cuz I don't like confrontation

Best Answer

Im the worst ever for taking my own advice so nopes I dont :-/

Best Answer