get rid of all the people and try something new

Best Answer

turn all of the golf courses into nice living areas for the homeless, and nice shelters for abandoned animals

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

Isn't a day without mistakes boring?

Best Answer

Start OVER!! --maybe no people this time, just animals.

Best Answer

People ARE animals...Mammals specifically like all the other warm blooded live bearing species on the planet.

Best Answer

You know what I mean...... :/

Best Answer

Kill whichever god allowed for children to be raped and their assailants to get away with it.

Best Answer

Fire the answering service.

Best Answer

get totally overwhelmed and press the red button

Best Answer

Task #1: Become Morgan Freeman...

Best Answer

Make unicorns exist.

Best Answer

I would destroy most of the religions on earth and start over as God. God has killed more people according to his followers then any other person and I would punish them all.

Best Answer

Find a hot place in Hell for George W. Bush!

Best Answer

I would wipe all knowledge of my existence from the minds of mortals so that they could find their own way without arguing who knew me the best.

Best Answer

Repeal creation. And restart afresh without human beings. At least no one will be destroying the planet.

Best Answer

Have sex with this married man I have a crush on......kidding

Best Answer

find the most beautiful woman on earth

Best Answer

Lolz. I'm here Hunny! Kidding

Best Answer

will you be friend of mine ..and am not kidding...sure wanna chat with you...xxx

Best Answer

Show and prove my existence, and then promptly unite the world in it's causes.

Best Answer

Best answer...

Best Answer

I would gather all the religious leaders of the world and scorn them in front of the entier world for twisting my word to benift there cause not my true way next i would move on to big government and do the same

Best Answer

Make myself an eternal god....

Best Answer

It would certainly involve my partner, his health issues, and some of the best gay sex imaginable, just to help clear up some mistranslations. That's the last time I use The Christians as publishers.

Best Answer

I would offer total remission of all sins (errors of judgement, or mistakes, mental or moral corruption or whatever term you wish to use to describe the present state of life on earth, be it due to ignorance or evil) to everyone who puts their hand up and simply asks for it regardless of age, race, health, wealth or financial status. I would put the offer in writing, publish it in every known language and fr<x>ame it in terms that make it perfectly clear that I Am ethically, legally, politically and morally responsible for the publication of this fact and the fulfillment of this promise to each and every single person who puts up their hand and sincerely asks for it wherever they happen to be right now or their reason for being there so long as they genuinely want this regeneration. I would start at the bottom of the social ladder (but not stop there) because the poor, the sick, the last the lonely and the wretched have little opportunity for the good things of this world and are the first to accept good tidings and outrageous good fortune when all other hope in life has deserted them.

Best Answer