laceset laceset 36-40, F 22 Answers Apr 26, 2010

Big Ban: It bans all other theories to stand out as a Big Bum Bum!<br />
It is really funny that the glory spirit of man busies itself only with dust! Now they waste great assets of the world for searching the imaginary 'particle of God'!!

Best Answer

No. I believe that the Big Bang Theory is just that, a theory. WAAYYY too many people believe it is a fact, when the facts only partially support it. There are far too many holes in the theory for me to take it as anything more than somebody's guess. I had a whole long discussion involving this with another member, about how we can neither prove nor disprove it scientifically. And yet it is taught to our children as fact while teachers aren't even allowed to mention intelligent design, which has just as much proof (as in, almost none).<br />
I do believe in evolution, although I am extremely doubtful of the timeline and even the existance of many extinct creatures that we have constructed from bones scattered across a few continents. If the bones weren't found in the same place, how can scientists claim they are part of the same animals? How can you find a leg bone in India, part of a ribcage in China, and a shattered skull in Peru and then construct a dinosaur out of those three parts?

Best Answer

yah dear.......<br />
itz al abut reality and it has been proved by every scientist dat our universe has been created after BIG BANG only nah..........

Best Answer

So far, but since there are apparently problems with it [given in someone's story I can't link right now], it will most likely have to be refined or abandoned.<br />
One problem the non-believer I referred to mentioned is "quantized red shift" which I though was a crock, but if you google it, you can see why the doubt enters.<br />
I like the theory that when a black hole absorbs SO MUCH matter and energy it "drips off" like in the hippy globulators, into NOTHING and makes another Big Bang and Universe.

Best Answer

Only if the guys good ...

Best Answer

I'm with Wilmaaa on this one! ;)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Actually the big bang is no longer considered the best theory. <br />
Went through the bang, and then the crunch. I think now it's closer to a bounce. (no kidding).<br />
A lot of quantum mechanics involved. Yet another reason for the LHC.

Best Answer

The theory is its good for what ails ya!

Best Answer

Yes, I do not see how you could not.

Best Answer

In a way I do , in a way i don't I do see that evolution is something that continues even today. The question I have is where the dust and gasses came from to have produced the big bang.... too many questions not enough answers but really it does not matter we just need to get through today.

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

The prettier the woman, the bigger the bang!

Best Answer

The big bang doesn't explain the creation of the univere because people greatly misunderstand it. All it states the universe existed as one singularity and then expanded after that. But it doesn't explain the events before the big bang. Time and matter still existed in the singularity.

Best Answer

This is a question for Tyrrmak to answer.

Best Answer

LMAO....there are so many ways I'd like to answer that

Best Answer