s0undgarden s0undgarden 16-17, M 4 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Politics

Yeah, I know. I've learned to live with it.

Best Answer

you have to say "no homo" somewhere in there

Best Answer

But you love yourself?

Best Answer

Stop asking stupid Questions Lady. Ironic I know.

Best Answer

Said it before, saying it again -- you can not control other people.

Best Answer

You remind me of a school director I Hate.

Best Answer

Then I serve good purpose in your life. You may be very young, and you may be filled with rage. You also may, underneath the acting out, want to know more peace.

Best Answer

I wasn't acting out, Honestly. Ask anyone, they know I'm kidding. Besides I'm young. It's still acceptable.

Best Answer

Not by EP rules. Name calling alone can get you booted from EP if you read the rules. If you are young and believe youth to be a defense even as you admit to a level of awareness, you are confused.

Best Answer

Until the staff decide to act on that I wouldn't worry.

Best Answer

They act when we flag. After seeing your profile, I see you are living in great pain and so I did not flag you even with your clear rule violations. You do not know what harm you might cause another person (not me) by your behavior. One who is on the verge of suicide might give up after reading your posts. EP asks us to be supportive here.

Best Answer

I am supportive in my own way. Who are you to say otherwise?

Best Answer

I am allowed by life and EP to express my opinions, as long as I don't violate the rules. You and anyone else have the right to block me, as I do also to you. You need a great deal of support. I do not see that you have any to share with others at this time. That might change, and I hope it does.

Best Answer

Again, save it.

Best Answer

You do not want to hear, but you do not block. Part of you wants this particular interaction.

Best Answer

No, I've know of your existence for a while, with the number of familiars depleting I can't psychologically and willingly allow more to perish from my memory.

Best Answer

Why not? What you need will always be there for you, while what you want may never appear.

Best Answer

To what want are you referring? I've mentioned none.

Best Answer

ha ha no ones gives a

Best Answer

Wow, such censorship so wow

Best Answer

so japan much copy rights

Best Answer

Wow much racism such insult.

Best Answer

such asian much cry so offense

Best Answer

Wow much persistence such offensive much lie

Best Answer

such admire wow so love

Best Answer

My dear fellow I fear you to be a bit of an idiot. I'm ending your stupid "conversations" now, they bore me.

Best Answer