A. Invite him inside for some coffee and pastries? B. Take the coffee and pastries outside to him because he smells? C. Nothing, you have somewhere to go. D. Give him $10 Dollars. There is no right answer, just curious.
mrpancho mrpancho 31-35, M 22 Answers Jul 28, 2012

b.

Best Answer

D.

If I give them cash I always ask that they buy at least something small to eat with it. I used to be homeless and while I never panhandled I used to busk. Food is great, but that didn't get my laundry done nor did it do anything to help me get off the streets.

Best Answer

That would be the last thing I'd do. I've seen it happening, wanderers along the streets looking hungry and begging for money to buy food. But when someone gives them money, they buy drugs instead of food.
No one buys drugs with my money. I would make sure it would be spent on food so I'd buy some food and give that to the wanderer.

Best Answer

Giving people food and nothing else keeps them dependant on that handout. I fail to see how that's more noble than accepting they'll spend it on alcohol or drugs and hoping otherwise.

Best Answer

So you have a all seeing eye do you?

Best Answer

What do you think I am? A Dollar bill?

Best Answer

B....id give him some food

Best Answer

Buy him a pot and a case of Ramen Noodles.

That ****'s still 38₵ a metric ton!

Best Answer

B

Best Answer

Depends on how I am feeling..right now, C.

Generally, probably B.

Best Answer

Buy him a burger and a drink...

Best Answer

I've given plenty homeless people money, whatever they do with it, it is their cgoice.

Best Answer

none of those Im basically homeless my self 20 doesnt go far I would give the person five and some food if I had it if possible id offer a shower and clean clothes. What a giant huge postive difference thse simply offerings make in a down and out persons life :):):)

Best Answer

Go to Little Ceasar's and get 2 $5.00 pizzas and give the homeless person one.

Best Answer

Define "looking hungry"?! LOL

Best Answer

mug him.

Best Answer