Akwardsfavoritegirl Akwardsfavoritegirl 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 15 in Embarrassing & Funny

I wait for death.

Best Answer

Lol. Precisely. :) Not much else I can do, but use the 8 mins to accept my end in such a disappointing manner.

Best Answer

Or use the nail to some how unlock whatever part of the room/door is locked

Best Answer
Best Answer

Jesus Christ I gladly surrender my life and will to you, be my Lord and Savior now we pray, Amen.<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISgr8SgCYbY&feature=youtube_gdata_pla<x>yer

Best Answer

smash out the window and make a run for it and breathe my last breaths of fresh air outside

Best Answer

No windows!

Best Answer

oh my bad lol i misread that. Then i'd use the nail to pick the lock and escape to freedom!!

Best Answer

I'd pick the lock with the nail, and laugh at the grim reaper as I escaped his grip yet another time.

Best Answer

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THE PURPOSE OF THE NAIL

Best Answer

Well, I would just wait there, because if I have only 7 mins to live, it's not gonna matter if I get out or not, but I wpuld try and write a messag on the door for my family and friends. :)

Best Answer

sounds like one of those horror game websites that i play often but could never figure out how THE FUC- TO GET OUT BEFORE MY TIME RUNS OUT...I always die so that flaslight and nail would be useless...where's that fuc-DOOR LOL.

Best Answer

open the window(if fitted) and leave.

Best Answer

There Aren't any!

Best Answer

yes there are no windows, so I climb out of the holes where they should be:)

Best Answer

Nice lol

Best Answer

watch half an episode of Big Bang Theory, and have a shave! lol

Best Answer

Laugh and light up a cigarette

Best Answer

Call 911

Best Answer

Jam the nail into my throat.

Best Answer

Not a good way to go

Best Answer

No, but considering I only have 8 minutes to live and I'm in an unknown room with a locked door.. I'm guessing that family nor any of my friends are nearby and with that locked door, a basic industrial nail won't unlock a door knob, it's too wide. There are no windows to see where I am, the light is going out and I won't be able to see my surroundings anymore, let alone hear anyone or be able to say goodbye. I might as well just end my life ASAP.

Best Answer