Not only do I have a 4 way tire iron, I own a 2 ton floor jack, and keep it in the back of my car. <br />
Now instead of wrestling with the lame-o scissor jack that came with the car?<br />
I roll Mighty Floor Jack jack out and the car is UP in about a minute, maybe two.<br />
Sometimes my car...sometimes stranded people on the roadside.<br />
$30 well-frigging spent!

Best Answer

i should know how to, i've had flats in the past, but i never learned how to change one. i usually had to call either triple A, a friend/family, or one time when i parked by a neighborhood some guy in one of the houses helped.

Best Answer

I know how but I would ring the RAC cause the garage always does the nuts up too tight for me to get off :-/

Best Answer

I sure can! I was raised with my grandfather who was a backyard mechanic, and my uncle, who is a licensed mechanic. They made sure I knew. In fact, when I got my first car, I went out to leave for school one morning and my grandfather had let all the air out my tire so I would have to change it (he did, however, put air back in it for when I came home). <br />
I can also change my oil, plugs and wires, as well as find my way around an engine and transmission fairly efficiently :)

Best Answer

Wow...that's great. I haven't met too many girls that can do all that. :-)

Best Answer

Always. There's a great trick to getting it done quickly and easily......show some leg!

Best Answer

Yup!

Best Answer

A flat what? this could be serious but they have these little blue pills now

Best Answer

Omg wayyy to funny! Should I keep them handy just in case of sudden deflation at inconvenient times? My ride has never failed me yet BUT it is getting up there in the miles!

Best Answer

Probably, though I haven't tried in years. I'd call AAA, that's what we pay them for.

Best Answer

well sure, if you pay for AAA, might as well use them :-)

Best Answer

Yes I can, but I'm at that age where I'd rather call "Triple A".... lol....

Best Answer

Actually all of my shoes are flats and I do change them out from one day to the next.

Best Answer

yeah, get some dude to change it for you or get breasts implants

Best Answer

If you want to.

Best Answer

Yep and I stop to assist any women I see with a flat as well. No I don't do it to get dates...lol

Best Answer