a - Give them to a family member or friend who wants them and not think of donating first; or b - Donate them to charity and not think of your family or friends first.
yoyy yoyy 26-30, F 26 Answers May 28, 2009

Charity may begin at home but none of my clothes will fit members of my family,so social conscience gets the nod and the local charity shops do OK.

Best Answer

c. Horde them until my closet and dresser are overflowing with them, then continue to horde them.

Best Answer

if you know someone that can use them why wouldn't you give it to them? that is selfish<br />
i help anyone i can with what ever i have..

Best Answer

sell them on ebay >: )

Best Answer

As most of my stuff would't fit (a) I'd go for (b) everytime.<br />
I prefer someone got use out of them.

Best Answer

With no brothers or sisters, if any friends don't want them, I donate them.

Best Answer

If none of my family can wear it, it gets given to the Goodwill, AmVets, or Salvation Army. What good is it to me if nobody can wear it? I'd rather give it to someone who truly needed it.

Best Answer

I usually let my sister look through them,<br />
And whatever is left goes to charity.

Best Answer

If you place the clothing in the trunk of your car and drive up to any Goodwill they will take care of everything else and give you a receipt to deduct the contribution from your taxes. Goodwill helps a lot of disabled people and you would be doing a good thing.

Best Answer

Usually, I keep them for a (too) long time, sometimes hoping they'll fit me again one day. A few years later, I end up filling big plastic bags and handing them to the local charity centre. I've never given anything to friends, sometimes to my sister maybe.

Best Answer

I would give them to charity, unless my friends or family actually expressed an interest. They have clothes already.<br />
They have a bin for old clothes at the supermarket now, so I put them in there.

Best Answer

i haven't shopped in years- relying soley on my girlfriend (shopaholic)'s hand-me-downs and giving my outgrowns to charity. i'm merely a stop to charity, i guess

Best Answer

well, since there's hardly any close people who will need my old clothes; I give them to my maid.

Best Answer

if friends and family don't need/want them donate to goodwill or local church,

Best Answer

usually they remains in my closet for a few months in the hopes that some situation might arise that would call for that item.<br />
then i give it to good will, but only after standing in front of my closet reviewing the pros and cons of not owning that item.

Best Answer

Give them to the Salvation Army if I wasn't able to give them to family or friends

Best Answer

Give em to friends...

Best Answer

I did this fairly recently - gave away most of my clothes. I kept a suitcasefull of them. I had a pile in my lounge and when friends came round I'd let them look through and pick stuff out and then the rest went back to the charity shops I'd bought them from.

Best Answer

find a bunch more stuff i don't want and have a yard sale lol probably let family look through first tho....and donate whatever didn't sell

Best Answer

Well seeing as my sisters are larger than me (found this out at my sister's wedding because my one sister was fitted for my dress for me and it was too big) I would let them go through the sweatshirts and athletic type clothes with elastic in them and then donate those. The others I would give my female friends first chance at any of them and then donate what is left. I know it may sound selfish but those friends and family do so much for me in my life so I feel I owe it to them to get first chance at them.

Best Answer