wiseriser wiseriser 51-55, M 6 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Return it, or even better, leave it some place where she can find it without knowing how it got there or who returned it. If she knows you found it, that might leave a doubt in her mind about whether you read it or not.<br />
Never mention it, don't read it. That can only open doors that could eventually put your friendship in jeopardy.

Best Answer

now thats contains trust, loyalty and wisdom ..i like this reply .p

Best Answer

Return it

Best Answer

The right thing to do is to just not go through it and just give it back. <br />
I respect my friend's privacy and if someone found my diary I'd want them to do the same.

Best Answer

admirable...but without a peek ? .p

Best Answer

Nope. Unless I didn't know who it belonged to and had to peek on the covers. But I wouldn't look at anything else. I don't think I could call myself a friend if I did something like that. I'd feel so guilty. =p
I'd rather not do something and then regret what I did later. Although I have to admit that I would wonder about the diary's contents but my loyalty surpasses my need to worry about something like that. I respect privacy very much in friendships. Although when it comes to close friends, there really isn't anything I'd hide.

Best Answer

put it on face book

Best Answer

or auction it on ebay perhaps ? .p

Best Answer

I would not even open it or read the contents.

Best Answer

such honesty deserves friendship..how would u know it was hers ?

Best Answer

Return and just ask if I want to kno.

Best Answer

fair enough

Best Answer