Or do you continue to do and speak the same things that lead you to grief in the first place?
5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 5 Answers Mar 14 in Community

I have been in the continual stage of healing; I have decided that I will not tolerate this pain anymore, that I am releasing it from the depths of my soul into the air, and I am not going to take it back if the wind pushes it back in that direction. Other people have messed with me enough, and I'm taking my power back and not letting any more of it inside me.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes, to both :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I tried to make fun of myself or laugh about it apparently it has been working so far, it's better than nothing :)

Best Answer

true that.

Best Answer

I never could learn from history

Best Answer

I don't think many of us do either, must be a human thing.

Best Answer

that doesn't bode well for us does it? insanity is when we keep doing the same thing but expect different results, I guess I'm insane.

Best Answer