It would be wise to apply the exact same plan as would have for dealing with a Zombie apocalypse:<br />
1) Secure a supply of food and weapons.<br />
2) Make sure you have a safe spot to sleep each night. You don't want to wake up and find a walker chewing on your foot.<br />
3) Cardio is key. It's best to run and avoid a confrontation entirely if that's possible. The sound of gunshots may well attract more of them.<br />
4) If you can't avoid a showdown, make sure to double-tap. You don't want to simply stun one and then mistakenly let down your guard at a critical moment. Make sure to finish it off.<br />
5) Try to travel to a location that will be more remote and less populated, preferably where you can also find a supply of food.

Best Answer

I am inclined to agree with this gentleman. The reason for preparing for a zombie apocalypse is that there is -nothing- worse than zombies...even a police state dystopia has an assurance of survival.

Best Answer

Good plan, if you were fighting reanimated corpses with barely functional intelligence, minimal strength, and a stench that could be smelled way before they are anywhere near you, especially if they are in a group. Now imagine if every networked traffic camera was an eye for a entity whose strength is the military, who is powered by the fear of the people and the intelligence of this entity is a person or a group of people all of which see you as a threat. Well good luck with your zombie plan

Best Answer

I'd tell you but then you'd know my plans and that couldn't possibly be advantageous to me. Just know that a couple of years after everything goes down you'll be referring to me as "Supreme God Kaiser Sketch".

Best Answer

Not gonna happen, just want to know if people have contingency plans.

Best Answer

1. You won't have much choice once you're a zombie.
2. Contingency plans are for victims. I have instigation plans.

Best Answer

1. Zombies don't have the mental capacity to refer to you as anything more than "brainz"
2. Contingency plans are back ups for any other plans that may fail.

Best Answer

1. The zombies I'm going to create will not be able to say "brainz" but will instead have the capacity to address me as "Supreme God Kaiser Sketch" - though admittedly it will sound more like "sssupmegokaiskecchhhhhhhhhhh". 2. My plans never fail. That's why I'm going to deserve the title of Supreme God Kaiser.

Best Answer

You will need to rely on others, others aren't as infallible as you believe you are.

Best Answer

I shall only be relying on my pet dachshund Otto to carry out my plan, and he is 99.9% infallible (which is why he's my pet).

Best Answer

Good luck with that

Best Answer

I only need 0.1% luck, but thanks. I look forward to you joining my army of shambling undead.

Best Answer

yes and be careful on what you talk about because were living in low level police state rite now.Nothing on the subject go's unseen.

Best Answer

We are not quite a Dystopia.

Best Answer

I believe I pointed out it being low level

Best Answer