johnny048 johnny048 46-50, M 10 Answers Jun 2 in Politics

Ethics, morals and how we treat each other.

Best Answer

Native American oppression by white people

Best Answer

How I will enslave the world, I mean spread world peace :P

Best Answer

I say, listen up, you've been talking about a gentler world, a more compassionate tolerant world for many years, but it hasn't happened. You've talked about a less violent world, but people die all the time every day because we live in a society that is so out of control and out of touch with itself. Here's the way it's going to be, there's going to start being more consequences, and I don't mean just legal ones. The old ways aren't working, and new laws aren't changing anything. Tomorrow, plans will start emerging that will affect all of you, and you don't have to like it one bit or agree. But there are times when someone has to take over control and do what should have been done years and years ago. Either you want something better, or you're all blowing hot air. Tomorrow, or right now, you start showing how much you care, how much you embrace change. You can't stop a new movement, it's going to happen.

Best Answer

Blood and organ donations

Best Answer

Teabags. I feel like the strings used to be stronger and better-attached to the paper bit that hangs out. I'm forever pulling either the string or the paper bit off accidentally, and it is infuriating. Something needs to change.

Best Answer

I knew you'd answer with something witty : )

Best Answer

I talk about cheese, and about eating heathier!

Best Answer

Nothing it can not be saved! Stick a fork in it it is Done!!!!

Best Answer

Tolerance

Best Answer

I would tell them to stop being afraid to say what they have to say. I would tell them that they need to be more kind, and put more effort into bettering themselves...not for the sake of anyone, but for THEM. I would tell women that they don't have to be dumb and pretty to get a good man - as a matter of fact, that will get you the opposite. I would tell men that I'm sorry that society puts so much pressure on them, and is so unfair to them in many ways. Mostly...I would tell them to WAKE up. Stop living stuck on "survive." You are powerful and you have a voice and if we all just stood together, we could save this world.<br />
I dunno, I'd like to think it would be better if I had more time to think about it.

Best Answer