Where is the damn button. Macys may run me out of time, give me color, size, department, the clock is ticking... if were in movie time I've still got like 8 minutes when the timer is on 3 seconds tho, right?

Best Answer

I would not push the button. I am not a judge, if someone wish to save humans I should not be there. I am not mercifull, the bads of humanity weight to much, but if I did leave them to die, I would be a judge. Saving them? Not saving? Perhaps I would save them for one more chance... or not. I don't feel like saving humans... damn (good side always beat my bad side) <br />
Wicced kind soul in me, how dare you force me to push the button. Arg, okay, humans will get 1 other chance, I hope they eat themselves or something. Yes I push that damned button, now can I die? (of cours not, my kind soul leaves me no choise) Damned ******* kind soul. Why must I always help people even though I hate them!!! Sigh... I wanna be evil again (demon feel pained)

Best Answer

I have done this is metaphorically. I JUST CFORMATED

Best Answer

Do I really have a choice?

Best Answer

What does the button do?

Best Answer

It activates the G.E.C.K.

Best Answer

I would rip a button off my shirt and place it in my hand.. then firmly press it

Best Answer

I chose life and repent for it for the rest of my existance for saving this race wont stop this race to **** up bad all over again. p.s.

Best Answer