littlepurrr littlepurrr 31-35, F 14 Answers Jun 17, 2010

There is no fast food (including the "healthy" ones like Subway or El Pollo Loco) that after a week wouldn't land me in an ICU. Therefore, I'd search out the few remaining Foster's Freezes and enjoy their wide variety of the most palatable fast food around.

Best Answer

Really? I had no idea, Foster Freezes? I guess I'll be romping by one to check it out..thanks for the tip!

Do you happen to own a franchise? lol

Best Answer

First off, I'd eat up that baby in your avitar...Then it's Taco Bell, Hardee's (Carl's Jr), Burger Kang (Klingon fast food), Culver's, KFC (original recipe), Pizza Hut, etc.

Best Answer

oh..purrrs, baby huh? hehe..oookie, wow, you chose a variety of places, good thinkin...:)..uh, now the guy in your av reminds me of a past bf, ...just like that..all the time..hehe.

Best Answer

Alternate between McD's and Jersey Mikes.

Best Answer

Jersey Mikes, never heard of it....but it has to be a bit better than McD's, right?')

Best Answer

Subway, Burger King, Taco Bell, Del Taco, McDonalds, Sonic, Panda Express, Chick-fil-A, KFC, Wendys and so on. It wouldn't be a problem as long as it came without mayo.

Best Answer

Wow, a week of checking almost all the fast food places out, adventurous, I get it:)

Best Answer

Sadly, it would be McDonald's.

I love their breakfast pancakes and their sausage...

I love their cheeseburgers, fries, snack wraps, mcchicken, etc.

Frappe Mocha, milkshakes....

I would have a problem if I had to eat fast food for a week.. I would gain a lot of weight.. lol

Best Answer

Well, their breakfasts aren't bad, havent had one in a while, last time I was on a road trip, stopped in, ..hey its only a week, maybe lay off that mocha, and youll be fine..hehe.

Best Answer

Actually, recently I had to eat out for a week. My fridge died. The worst week of my llife. My intestinal system rebelled at every single place I ate. Including the subway. Something is wrong with sliced meat these days. Chinese food made me sick from being under cooked. Wouldn't dare eat a KFC. Who wants old hens that have been trapped in cages giving eggs till the point of death only to be wrapped in a coating of salt for eating. Ever wonder why the bones are so soft. But, there was one place that didn't wrap my guts up. A@W. Burgers and chicken.

Best Answer

Awww, that's too bad, hehe...I love your honesty about what doesnt work for you...and why, hmm, I dont think Ill ever eat fast food again, but I usually get salads, nobody has mentioned that except one, ...ok, so a thumbs up for A&W?:) rock on!

Best Answer

Well it would have to be one I dont boycott (which is like 90%of them:p). And I dont like hamburgers or hot dogs, and I dont like eating very oily or pre prossesed food. And I try to eat vegetarian at least three days a week. So a fast food resturant, with moral and ethical values, that has some non oily food and non preprossed food, and some vegetarian meals would be nice...

Best Answer

Salads? Carls Jr actually has an apple, walnut and greens with spinach leaves salad with a great cranberry dressing...its not oily, and its pretty good!

Best Answer

Hardees (Carl's Jr.). I love their burgers and I think they have breakfast stuff now.

Best Answer

sounds good, never tried their burgers...okie dokie:)

Best Answer

A whole SACK of sweet and sour chicken! And some battered Mars bars.

Best Answer

wow, time for some battered Mars bars, so, how are those?")

Best Answer

Beautiful.

Best Answer