Kayakker Kayakker 46-50, M 34 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Partner, as I could do without money. Money has too much power for an inanimate object, and a partner is more worth the journey than little green pieces of parchment.

Best Answer

Wonderful partner.

That will make you happier than just having money will.

Best Answer

The money wouldnt even make my top five.

Best Answer

Money, then I will buy as many partners as I want.

Note: I came to this conclusion after being married

Best Answer

I choose a wonderful partner.

Best Answer

partner money won't make you happy...

Best Answer

I'm following my heart and taking the option for the money, eh i mean partner! haha

Best Answer

It doesn't say if I take the mula that I won't find true love.

Best Answer

It annoys me that everyone answers this like it's their only chance - Like if they pass up the money now they'll never have another opportunity, or if they pass up the partner they're doomed to be alone.

A great partner creates opportunity and expands your capabilities and options. A large sum of money does the same.

Assuming life continues, you'll have many opportunities to make money, and encounter many great potential partners.

Don't stand on the porch telling yourself, "oh well, the door's closed, I give up". Knock and the door will open. Ask and you shall receive.

Best Answer

The partner, I have enough money to see me thru

Best Answer

Wonderful partner.

Best Answer

A man is not going to have a wonderful partner without money.

Best Answer

wonderful partner! I don't want to be lonely anymore.

Best Answer

Money .. Why try something I'm **** at again .. Lol x

Best Answer

Not a black and white issue. You have to have money to have a life and to pay for your kids if that's what would make you happy. No partner is perfect. So, both is the best option. An employed wonderful partner is what I would want.

Best Answer

What starting from now. Honest take the damn money lol, children forever wanting stuff and bills to pay.

Best Answer

Partner.

Best Answer

Wonderful partner?

I'm there.

I'm doing all right financially.

Best Answer

I would rather have the wonderful partner. That would be selfish of me though, so I would choose the money so my family can live comfortably.

Best Answer

Wonderful partner.

Best Answer